Onederland!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to join you some day.
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I hope to join you soon x
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the scale victory!!!!! :)
  • thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    argm7s14e16c.gif
    Congrats!!!

>:) or o:)
  • sherryrichie
    sherryrichie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great success for you! Congrats!!
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Just ditto all of the above x 100!! :)
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Congrats!!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Oh, that is the BEST!!! Many congrats to you :)
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!!
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous!!!!
  • rhonda6375
    rhonda6375 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!
  • swanpaddleplays
    Options
    That's awesome !!!!!

What was ur daily life like? Just curious bc I'm in the same boat as in what you were 75 days ago and there is about 75 days til my nine year anniversary and I would love be really close if not in the 100s. If u don't mind sharing

Thanks
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I know how super exciting that is!!!
  • nscal
    nscal Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! That's awesome! Congrats!!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    that is great good for you!!
  • scottaking
    scottaking Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's awesome !!!!!

What was ur daily life like? Just curious bc I'm in the same boat as in what you were 75 days ago and there is about 75 days til my nine year anniversary and I would love be really close if not in the 100s. If u don't mind sharing

Thanks

There is a TLDR at the end if you want to skip all of this.

Sorry about the late response. My daily life, as far as diet is concerned, was a caloric limit of about 1450 calories. Some days were more....and if I wasn't hungry, those days were less. I kept macros as close as I could to 75 fat, 20 protein, and 5 carb. My daily carb limit was about 20 grams. This was 20 total carbs, not net carbs. I tried to stay well below it. Since I don't eat as many leafy greens as I should (my pooper will back me up on this), I had days with 5 grams or less carbs.

I read about keto shredding fat without exercise, but I didn't want to take that route. My ultimate goal was to become healthier, not just lose weight. So, I started walking.

The street I live on to the end and back is almost exactly a 5k. I kid you not, it is 3.107 miles. I took this as a sign that a 5k should be my goal. I started walking the 5k almost every day. It was 50 minutes of cardio that I wasn't getting before. Fast forward to now, 2 and a half months later, I'm jogging it at about 33 minutes. It's not the best, but it's a huge difference.

My day job is very sedentary (I work in IT and stare at numerous computer screens for hours on end). To modify this, I removed the swivel chair, and invested in adjustable standing computer desks. I also changed the way I communicated with co-workers. Instead of calling a department or sending an email, I would actually walk to that place to relay a message. It would only take an extra minute and be an additional 50 steps or so, but to me, those little things add up. I went from 1500-2000 steps in a work shift to about 10,000. Couple that with about 5-6000 for the 5k, and that is a recipe for weight loss.

TLDR - 1450 caloric limit, light exercise (walking/jogging a 5k), and changing poor habits at my workplace
  • JessiokaFroka
    JessiokaFroka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!