What nobody tells you about loosing weight

Options
2»

Replies

• jlynnschroyer
    jlynnschroyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You didn't realize that you can now squeeze in that tiny hole.
  • KetoGirl_ZC
    KetoGirl_ZC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You'll get stretch marks everywhere, including arms and legs. Or I did, I hope some of you are lucky and do not.

::flowerforyou::
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You'll get stretch marks everywhere, including arms and legs. Or I did, I hope some of you are lucky and do not.

I prefer to call them my tiger stripes...
  • KetoGirl_ZC
    KetoGirl_ZC Posts: 48 Member
    Options

LOL, good call. Do you have any tricks to camouflage them?

• Shadowmf023
    Options

No I don't really try to. I've kind of learned to live with them. Just changed my mindset about them. I do apply tissue oil daily.
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    The weirdness of buying clothes when you have no idea what size you are. It's such a nice surprise when you take in two sizes and end up needing to go back for one even smaller though! :)

This
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    The weirdness of buying clothes when you have no idea what size you are. It's such a nice surprise when you take in two sizes and end up needing to go back for one even smaller though! :)

Congratulations! This is your day in the sun.
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options

I'm holding off buying anything new right now, because I want this pleasant surprise someday :)
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Though you'll use less body lotion because your body is smaller, you'll use more dishwashing liquid to cut the grease on pots and pans (if cooking/eating high fat).

Every time I wash dishes I think about this....it takes soooo much Dawn now....but well worth it!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options

In the past I've used the jergens self tanning lotion to even out the tone between them and the other skin. It worked, I'm not as concerned with it now, you kinda get used to them.
  • auntstephie321
    Options

I remember getting so stressed about this last time I was shopping. I didn't have time to try on and it was an outlet mall so sizes were limited to really big and small. I couldn't figure out which pair of leggings would fit so I almost didn't get any. I ended up with the small ones thinking even if they didn't fit they were only 3 dollars so no big loss. My boyfriend could tell the right size for me though just looking at them but my mind couldn't figure it out cuz I can't see how big my caboose is and in my mind it's still huge, at least then it was.

You do get used to it though
  • RalfLott
    Options
    @auntstephie321 - We've got a cat pics thread - how about train pics? :*
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @RalfLott As in "Show them to Me"? lol keep dreaming!
  • RalfLott
    Options
    kmn118 wrote: »
    @RalfLott As in "Show them to Me"? lol keep dreaming!

Au contraire, just a passing interest in loco-motion!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    Bwahahaha
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Your feet shrink. The one thing you did not expect to happen and you find you need to go shoe shopping.

The excitement of shopping in normal stores, wearing clothes off the shelf that now fits you perfectly.