New and Nervous

Options
2»

Replies

• deannadalziel827
    deannadalziel827 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be nervous about! I was very nervous now it's just the norm. Little sick first few days but totally
    Fine now!
  • deannadalziel827
    Options
    WxGirLiz wrote: »
    I'm also at 1.8...I'm stepping up .6 per week.

How is it going for you?
  • QuueneBee2
    QuueneBee2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well day 1 went well noticed nothing different I wonder though what about interaction with other medications like birth control hormones or blood pressure medicines or pain medication occasionally or should i up my vitamins since eating is no longer a top priority I suppose with everyone's appetite disappearing?
  • deannadalziel827
    Options
    I would say up your vitamins for sure! Make sure your getting the essentials, and try to eat something just anything at all- but something healthy- watch sugars and carbs. I can stomach a boiled egg , some almonds Greek yogurt, my appetite isn't so bad. But I have no desire for the things I once loved like pizza and Kraft dinner ! The thought actually makes me ill :s . Please check with you doctor with drug interactions !! I am
    On day 6 now I feel better and my pants are becoming more loose! Don't want to get on a scale yet though!! I'll wait a couple of weeks :)
  • Julianna_gets_fit
    Options
    I'm starting this today. I have a sample box and I am hoping my insurance company will approve this drug for me. I have bcbs. Anyone ace experience battling them?
  • Marchjill
    Marchjill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You may want to go online to see if it's covered. My Bcbs had it on the "preferred drug list" but won't cover it because it isn't on the "formulary". I am a candidate for the bariatric surgery-would they rather pay that? I don't get it.....

On another note- I'm loving this medicine! Down 11 lbs since I started October 2nd Whoop!