The Road so Far....

Options
So I'm closing in on my my three month Ketoversary! In these official three months:
1. My A1c has dropped to normal range!
2. My Fibromyalgia has gone to remission and I'm off all my pain killers and meds.
3. Last check I'm down about five inches from my hips
4. I'm walking daily! And looking forward to it too!
5. I've become educated on how my body works.
6. I've lost as of today 24.4 lbs!!

This has me wondering where everyone else is on their travels?
How long have you been part of your LC tribe?
What are your milestones thus far??

Share with us and maybe I'll be brave enough to post my progress pictures this weekend!!

Replies

• 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I am only a month in and still not sure that I am doing things right. But... down pounds (6) and inches (4.5) ! Had a 3 day stretch of feeling sick last week but making up for it by being extra hungry this week. I think the no alcohol is the biggest change that I have made. Trying hard to get rid of my bad habits and replace them with good ones!
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well today marks roughly 6 weeks. Dropped about 24 pounds. Goal is 12,000 steps a day. Still reading, learning, and researching. Blood pressure was down last time I checked it. Doctor appointment on November 22 to check panels and stuff. Really like the way I feel: no bloating, not being totally lazy after a meal, etc. Streaks I have reached: no soft drinks for 6 weeks, no bread, no pasta, no ice cream, no sweets, no potatoes. All in all, actually just being able to stick with it.
  • sherryrichie
    sherryrichie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just passed my 4 month mark and have lost 17.5 pounds. I found this group a couple of months ago, and can't say enough about how helpful everyone is. One of my main concerns are my BG numbers. They were down quite a bit last month and my dr. changed my meds, and now not so good. (Still a work in progress.) I have absolutely zero carb cravings and find this WOE very easy to maintain and am not doing the crazy eating at night anymore. Clothing size dropped from a size 16 to 12 - woohoo!!!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    redimock wrote: »
    I forgot:

*I no longer have any problem declining food/explaining how I eat. I used to be embarrassed by eating low carb - so many people seem quick to judge. Now I just answer honestly if people ask - I know I have science and my own n=1 experiment on my side!

Love this.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    One month today!

Down 11 pounds
    Improved mood due to lack of blood sugar dips
    No cravings for carbs/sweets
    Improved energy

Now that it's sort of second nature I want to work on tightening up my macros, consistently exercising, and 16/8 IF Mon-F.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    So I'm closing in on my my three month Ketoversary! In these official three months:
    2. My Fibromyalgia has gone to remission and I'm off all my pain killers and meds.

Share with us and maybe I'll be brave enough to post my progress pictures this weekend!!

I hope you're taking pix along the way - blink and your going to miss a couple sizes!

** ! Nice going ! **
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »

I hope you're taking pix along the way - blink and your going to miss a couple sizes!

** ! Nice going ! **

I posted my progress pics over in the LCD Chat thread if you wanna see @RalfLott
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »

** ! Nice going ! **

I posted my progress pics over in the LCD Chat thread if you wanna see @RalfLott
    ;
    Any prediction when you'll have a pic with both new legs in one old pant leg?