October Challenge ~~ Oct 10th - Oct 16th

Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
Let's try this one...

37s8qhodvpes.jpg

Let us know what you think. Have a great week everyone!

Chris

Replies

• Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,861 Member
    Options
    Looks like a good one. I'm staying very focused this week because it's a busy week with evening meetings. So far I've prepared my meals for the week so I can eat healthy without grabbing something quickly that isn't a good choice. :)
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
    Options
    Smart, Pam. I try to keep bad stuff out of the house, but was tricked into buying Raisin Bran by thinking it was good for me. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't eat the whole box in two days. Ahhh...

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    PAULA!!! My stomach would have a fit with that many raisins! I know because I've been there. I love raisins and grapes but my stomach doesn't, and I tend to offend the people around me...if you get my drift...bwhahah! Love the shirt!

I was out of touch today. We got our walk in w/Bean...5.00 miles in 129 mins (8.24 total miles for 18004 steps) early this morning then had to leave for San Jose to meet DH's cousin John. John's daughter was in a show called Odysseo. It was horses...lots of horses, dancers, acrobats. Interesting. It also included a lot of peppermint on the drive down and back. Egads! I'll be okay tomorrow. I missed watching Ronan, though.

Must go to bed now.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Chris, I really really really wanted to see Odysseo. She must love her job!

Paula
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,861 Member
    Options
    Cute shirt :)
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,871 Member
    Options
    Paula I am still laughing over that shirt. I must have one. Now put down the raisin bran. Bad cereal! Actually I used to eat it. Love the raisins. :)

Pam sounds like you have a busy week under control. B)

Chris that sounds like am awesome play. And the Darebee looks great. Almost like Witch's Night. Not so sure of jump roping. You know how much I hate them.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, I just pretend to jump rope. Tripping hazard, you know!

Paula, there was some very impressive acrobats. Amazing eight-packs!! The strength the players showed was killer, the scenery was pretty cool, but, for what it was, it cost way too much.

Walked w/DH this morning for 5.00 miles in 88 mins (7.28 total miles for 14,788 steps) then got on the recumbent for 15.0 miles in 54 mins and some Ray Donovan then 27 mins strength exercises.

Rest Day tomorrow. Will get this on Wednesday.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,871 Member
    Options
    I just hate jumping I guess! But did it anyway this morning. And those players sound amazing! :smiley:

Shelley
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    On vacation. Lots of walking so hoping I'm not gaining.
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Exercise is a great way to avoid it, Clara!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH and Bean this morning 5.05 miles in 116 mins (6.95 total miles for 15,184 steps) then got on the bike for 16.00 miles in 57 mins and some Ray Donovan then did 30 mins of Zumba (man! my body does not do what their bodies do...nopey, nope!) then we went to see Ronan!! A good Wednesday!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I need to get my three miles done. Will have to be tomorrow before it starts raining this weekend.

Paula
  • claram5415
    Options
    Off to sight see. Back to logging my food.
  • claram5415
    Options
    You can do it Paula!
  • cpanus
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    I need to get my three miles done. Will have to be tomorrow before it starts raining this weekend.

Paula

I would gladly give you three miles, Paula. Anytime!! ;)

Yeah, we'll see about that rain...supposed to be for the next three days.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH this morning for 5.05 miles in 84 mins (7.74 total miles for 15,721 steps) then got on the recumbent for 14.00 miles in 52 mins then did our arm exercises and 30 assisted pull ups then we went to see Ronan! <3

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    PaulaKro wrote: »

Paula

I would gladly give you three miles, Paula. Anytime!! ;)

Yeah, we'll see about that rain...supposed to be for the next three days.

Chris
    Why it rains for Pumpkin Festival, don't know?? Over 100K people in Half Moon Day for three days, and so of course it's going to rain. tsk...

Paula

• Momcasciotti
    Momcasciotti Posts: 675 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I keep forgetting to check here for workout ideas! I'm going to try this one later.
    Lori
  • cpanus
    Options
    Okay, now it's 12.39 in the afternoon and still no rain...hhmmmm. ;)

REST DAY for me!

Chris