Any women 5' 10" or taller.

Options

Replies

• Autumn61616
    Autumn61616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'10", 195#, 28" waist. My trouble spots are my belly, thighs and back. I would like to add muscle all over and my 'perfect' weight would be between 150 and 160 lbs. Setting me back is recovering from a sedentary lifestyle that left my core muscles atrophied. I need to find an exercise program that I can do without extreme pain.
  • sarahohm
    sarahohm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet!! Nice to meet you all!
  • sunshyne2007
    sunshyne2007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'10". Hi everyone!
  • honeypogle2
    honeypogle2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Perfect! A group that wont look at me and say "But you don't look like you've put on that much"
  • Lotsotrouble
    Lotsotrouble Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10". Nice to find other women in the same boat.
  • _piaffe
    _piaffe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    5'11 here, 41, attempting to maintain my "vanity" GW of 145. I have been trying to recomp - focus is my lower abs (3 kids, diastasis).

Would any of you tall ladies care to share your TDEE / maintenance calories?

I think my weekly TDEE is 2300 / day. MFP tells me I'm averaging 2200-2300 calories. I'm going to go back to deficit of ~250 to 350, however, because I'm up a few pounds.
  • lorisdoyle
    lorisdoyle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'10" and 150 lbs. Nice to see other tall women on here in one place. I'm brand new to MFP. I'm very happy to have found it. I have never tracked food/calories before now. I'm tying to get my torso in check. It's gotten a little wonky over the last few years. I'm putting it back in check and this site is really going to help!
  • ChickadeeD3
    ChickadeeD3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" (lost an inch over the last decade - I used to be 6!) and 145 at 50yrs old. I'm in maintenance, having lost my excess baggage in the last year. I exercise six days a week and I'm looking for other tall women - especially with open diaries and a plant based diet. I'd love to share vegetarian and vegan recipes if you're interested!
  • Sherryfood95
    Sherryfood95 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a tall5'9". Everyone swears I'm 6ft. I strategically eat meat for training purposes. Don't favor it but do better with limited intake as I can't eat soy.
  • co_lau
    co_lau Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and would love some tall company. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • trudiebamford
    trudiebamford Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", with a small frame.
  • BexTheSquirrel
    BexTheSquirrel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'11, currently ~150, goal: 138.

I am a lifelong vegetarian! Friend requests welcome! I have a ton of recipes if anyone ever wants to swap. :)
  • chefambermarie
    chefambermarie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11! Very small frame, so people think I'm nuts but my healthy/happy weight is 125-130. I've ranged from 115-145. Currently 138.
  • mkozmik
    mkozmik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'10"
  • Tinibop1992
    Tinibop1992 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'10" here. Medium to large build
  • canadian_vegan
    canadian_vegan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5'9.5 ;) I haven't weighed 120lbs since I was in grade 8 so it's nice to see some reasonable numbers here :) Currently at 161 trying to get to 155 :) Vegan and I go to the gym 3-4 days a week, plus play soccer.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    5'10 and 157lbs, looking to work down to a muscle based 145. I have a small build so I need to lose a bit more [body fat] to look how I want to look. I've got the fitness thing down already, I just need to get my aesthetic to match. :lol: I kickbox between 4-6 hours a week, walk everywhere, run sometimes and yoga when I'm stressed. :tongue:
  • smelbo
    smelbo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5 10, easy to gain weight and not notice, until you've packed on 15 pds. This is probably the only bad thing about being tall. Otherwise I love being tall.
  • anabet88
    anabet88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and as others have stated would love to be on the same page as far as weight goals and weight loss. My goal weight is 167 current weight is 189! I'm 46 and have just started a desk job need to get focused...add me :) open diary
  • mkozmik
    mkozmik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm a tall5'9". Everyone swears I'm 6ft. I strategically eat meat for training purposes. Don't favor it but do better with limited intake as I can't eat soy.

I'm allergic to many protein rich foods (dairy, eggs, soy, nuts). If it weren't for meat & fish I'd starve. LOL