TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• seylerg344
    seylerg344 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention where I am from. I am from Pennsylvania.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin. So far looks like I'm the oldest of the group. Anyone over 53? Thanks for the friending education Lesley I'll work on that tonight on laptop.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Hello, Dan! So happy to have a guy on the team. Sorry you are so outnumbered, but we'll play nice. Lol.
    I cannot wait to get the race started. I'm so excited!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    I'm working on prepping some chicken for the week, so hopefully I can get my diet back on track. I have rarely been finishing my diary under goal lately. I make sure I log everything though, to the best of my ability. That just hasn't had the same power that it used to though at keeping me from being SO bad. Hope to get that back!! Hope everyone's Sunday is going well!
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Since we are adding where we are from, I live in Illinois outside of St. Louis.
  • energyseeker
    Options
    I have all my friend requests entered for the members that have responded. Does each team have 14 members?
  • energyseeker
    Options
    I have all my friend requests entered for the members that have responded. Does each team have 14 members?
    just found the official roster- answered my own question- 21 members.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hi folks. Another Jennifer or Jen here. I am from gorgeous Colorado, USA. Creeping up to 40, mom of 3, 6,7 and 17. My Bf and his mom also live with me. I work in admin. Started my weight loss journey in June. I have reached my first mini goal and started on my second.

@lbenson2006 you will be a great team captain. I agree, communication with the team is one of the most helpful in keeping us successful. Can you list some of the more weird activities that can count for our milage minutes?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am from California
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Since there are so many Jens/Jennifers, just call me Jenilla. It's my username, why not use it? ;)
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Team 2!!!! So glad to be back for a second go at this and I'm thrilled to see so many familiar names and excited we are mixing things up with some new team members.

I'm Kim, I live in Colorado. In the past year I've lost about 50 pounds, completed my first 1/2 marathon and hiked my first 14er. Recently I've gained about 15 of those 50 pounds back and have found I've slipped back into some old, bad habits. I look forward to re-committing to this group and myself. I find that week to week challenges (like this one) along with longer term fitness goals (i.e. 1/2 marathon) help me stay on track with my health and fitness goals.

I have a passion for travel and I enjoyed this challenge over the summer. I found myself inspired by people on this team. We have a terrific team lead, lbenson2006 and I expect we are the Team 2 Beat (love that team name).
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Welcome back Colorado Jen and Colorado Kim!! Glad you both have rejoined the group! I can't wait to see where our first destination is to!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    What kind of monster puppy? I am kicking it on the couch with my 5 month old Rhodesian ridgeback.

Crook is also a Rhodesian Riddgeback :o . So awesome that you have one too!! Is yours Male or Female?
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Since we are adding where we are from. I am also in Southern California.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Raasy wrote: »
    What kind of monster puppy? I am kicking it on the couch with my 5 month old Rhodesian ridgeback.

Crook is also a Rhodesian Riddgeback :o . So awesome that you have one too!! Is yours Male or Female?

Zion is a male (well now he is an it). I am in so cal as well
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 2. Just getting in from visiting my son and daughter in CT. I'm Lynn, an RN living 30" north of Boston in a quiet beautiful suburb....and apparently, at 56 years young, the oldest of this crew...but, hey, if the shoe fits, wear it! I think I've also heard that Age is just a Number. I'm excited to be on this team, sounds like great competitors and enthusiasm. And I happen to be going to Washington this week, what a coinkeedink. Can't wait for midnight...arrre youuuu ready to rrrrrumbllllllle!?
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Has week one been posted yet? I don't see it anywhere.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    Has week one been posted yet? I don't see it anywhere.

Not yet. Should be by 8pm Pacific, so by 11 your time.