TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    @kb13sport tagging you hoping it will get you to the correct spot! :)
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
  • lynnjano
    Options
  • lynnjano
    Options
    Argggg. That was emojis, guess they don't go through. Ok. Thumbs up.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    Argggg. That was emojis, guess they don't go through. Ok. Thumbs up.

I have the same problem with my emojis as well. I can only get a sad and happy face by doing : and either ( or )!! Lol. Kinda frustrating!
  • kb13sport
    kb13sport Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kimberly, I live in Austin, Texas. I'm 31 years old and I work as an Assistant Director of Athletics for the local school district. I am married and have two children: 2 and 4. Since leaving coaching and starting to sit at a desk all day I've noticed my weight creep up. I currently workout 3-4 times a week with camp gladiator. Looking forward to the challenge. I will check in tomorrow AM.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Welcome Lynn and Kimberly. Funny we have duplicate Kim's, Jen's, and even Rhodesian Riddgebacks!! Lol! Don't think I'll make it another 1/2 hr to see the destination but will check in the morning, or more than likely sometime through the night when one of the dogs wakes to go outside. Have a good night everyone!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    So if some of us are night owls and go to a 24-hr gym in the dead of night, we can just go ahead and get started at midnight? Woo-hoo! :D
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    @sabreena86 - make your introduction here! :)
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    @lbenson2006 you will be a great team captain. I agree, communication with the team is one of the most helpful in keeping us successful. Can you list some of the more weird activities that can count for our milage minutes?

Sorry Jen, I forgot to address this...& you even tagged me. Lol. I will try to think about it and get back to you guys on it tomorrow. I need to get back to bed so I can get up in a little over 4.5 hrs now to work out. :#:):)
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Week one posting is up as are the spreadsheets. Please look at the posting and I will work on summarizing the mini challenges here tomorrow.
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am located in Scottsdale, AZ. Dry, warm, and beautiful. The desert mountains are breathtaking. @MissionEnforcer d2im2e223kuz.jpg
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I've just finished reading your introduction, I'm really happy to be with you on team two
    My name is Sabreen, I'm 30 years old, Palestinian jordanian, I'm am an electrical engineer work in jordan, single, have 3 brothers mum dad and my unt.. All of them lives in palestine but they com to jordan from time to time.
    My mother tongue is Arabic so i find few difficulties in english, I'm slow, but it is ok and google is helping me
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I'm in Southern California. We have a nice, mild climate with year-round access to outdoor adventure. That's a good thing, because I can't handle the cold. But I will take one for the team and suck it up for Reykjavik. (I'll be soaking in the hot springs if you need me.) B)

j7rjf1ejx5z6.jpg

• DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ok team we are up and running - 25 min walk before breakfast logged!!! so given that I am the first one to log anything we are in the lead!!!! lol!!! ;) so don't let me down guys - let's stay there!!!!

@MissionEnforcer - I live in a small village in South West Wales UK - it is a beautiful part of the world. It's very rural, and I rent the fields below my house where I keep my 3 girls - pics attached. It's very hilly here which makes my walks rather challenging, it also rains a lot, which again adds a whole new dimension to the walks lol!!! We have some beautiful coastline here - the other pic I have put up was taken last weekend when a group of us went out for lunch and went to have a look at the sea - stunning!!!

v5nfkd0ts9y5.jpg
    osxx2m0y53n6.jpg
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    My name is Joanna, I'm 42 years old and I live in Ontario Canada!! I started my weight loss journey about a year and a half ago. I love to cycle, run and just plain old workout!! I am a bit of a fitness junkie!!! I love baseball, my favourite player is my teenager!!! I have two doggies. They are both Shih Tzu's. One is 11 and the other is 10. I am very excited about this challenge!!! Happy to see some friends here and ready to make new ones. I believe that people should build each other up not tear each other down.

@MissionEnforcer I already introduced myself, does this still count?
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006 Have you heard from @Aprilstar480 or @motivatedsister ,they are the only 2 not to respond to my friend requests (except for jenilla1-who would like to be exempt). I resent the requests. Thanks
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    @lbenson2006 Have you heard from @Aprilstar480 or @motivatedsister ,they are the only 2 not to respond to my friend requests (except for jenilla1-who would like to be exempt). I resent the requests. Thanks

I have heard from both and they have expressed that they are still in it. I hope to see their introductions in here soon.

In regards to the friending people per the challenge, please make sure you send the request twice (I think we should do this even on Jenilla's even though we know that she is exempt from this piece of it - sorry Jenilla...I just want to make sure we cover our bases...that Mission Enforcer is a stickler! :D ) and upon not receiving confirmation, please send me a message through MFP and not in here so that I can keep track and report back to Mission Enforcer. Thanks!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Welcome to the team, Sabreen. So glad to have you! Should you have any questions about how this all works, please feel free to message me or ask the question here. We have several past members who have been through this at least once.
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My name is Joanna, I'm 42 years old and I live in Ontario Canada!! I started my weight loss journey about a year and a half ago. I love to cycle, run and just plain old workout!! I am a bit of a fitness junkie!!! I love baseball, my favourite player is my teenager!!! I have two doggies. They are both Shih Tzu's. One is 11 and the other is 10. I am very excited about this challenge!!! Happy to see some friends here and ready to make new ones. I believe that people should build each other up not tear each other down.

@MissionEnforcer I already introduced myself, does this still count?

I think we have to say a bit about where we live - hence my little bit and a couple of pics :)