Got Surgery Date! 11/8

Options
Anyone have a date near mine? Going to Roger Williams Medical in Rhode island.

Replies

• anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, congrats! Get ready for second doubts and nervousness, followed by "wow, that wasn't so bad", and "Damn, I wish I had done this years ago".
  • StevenGarrigus
    StevenGarrigus Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    anbrdr wrote: »
    Woohoo, congrats! Get ready for second doubts and nervousness, followed by "wow, that wasn't so bad", and "Damn, I wish I had done this years ago".

Absolutely true.

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    anbrdr wrote: »

Absolutely true.
    yep.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a second guesser. I'm slightly annoyed with the boyfriend who cant grasp why i dont just drink shakes for 6 mos on my own and forget the rny. but, it is what it is.
  • jennyb319
    jennyb319 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My hubby feels the same.. I'm just like.. "Hello!? If I could do it by myself I would have already!" Jeez lol...
  • nakeddog
    nakeddog Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. Hope it goes nice and smoothly for you and you recover quickly and come back to tell us all about it. :smiley:
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
  • StevenGarrigus
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
  • akindofmagick
    akindofmagick Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you - hope all went well! Sip sip sip, walk walk walk!! WELCOME TO THE LOSER'S BENCH!!
  • StevenGarrigus
    Options
    I hope everything went spectacularly for you iamstaceywood! Like akindofmagick said, sip, sip, sip and walk, walk, walk. Moving and getting enough fluids is paramount to your early success. And of course, congratulations on joining the club! Can't wait to hear more about you shrinking! :p
  • eliminnowp
    eliminnowp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hope you are doing well! :)
  • jennyb319
    jennyb319 Posts: 36 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Well? Updates please! Hope all went well! :)