Keto friends / advice wanted

Options
postolache
postolache Posts: 187 Member
Hi,
39/m/93kg here, started keto 2 weeks ago, and already lost about 3kg, probably mostly water.

Looking for some support friends and inspiration for meals.

Petronel

Replies

• elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Best advice for starting is to read the posts that are at the top of the keto group page, and read and chime in on the member threads that pertain to you and your keto experience. Good luck with it.
  • moprimal
    moprimal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add via mobile. Feel free to add.
  • Marty19666
    Marty19666 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    www.reddit.com/r/keto is hands down the greatest resource you will find. Read the FAQ and other sidebar items. Good luck!
  • kn_morrow
    kn_morrow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love dietdoctor.com because there are constant updates, success stories, recipes, etc. I've become pretty strict with keto, making sure that I'm eating fattier meats like bacon and ground beef over leaner chicken. I've been limiting my cheeses to no more than 6oz per day, but still use lots of butter, coconut oils, etc. Trying to get quickly back into ketosis after about a week off plan.
  • suehbca
    suehbca Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I recently joined diet doctor. I'm a fan too. But it is a paid subscription. I also like the allidoisdreamaboutfood website for recipes. Diet doctor site is anti sweeteners. I still use erythritol & stevia.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Marty19666 wrote: »
    www.reddit.com/r/keto is hands down the greatest resource you will find. Read the FAQ and other sidebar items. Good luck!

Agreed. There is a wealth of information and the community is super supportive. Every answer to any question I've ever had was found there. You can't go wrong with it.