TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer My name is Kim and I live in a small city in Wisconsin. The fall here is as beautiful as Iceland :) We are going on a road trip today to view some of the backroads and find some new trails to hike. Maybe add pic later.
  • energyseeker
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I've done all the drumming videos and introduction video 3 times. I'm sweating and wore out. I'm keeping my ''drums" set up for more fun in the coming weeks. Let me know if I'm tagging you correctly , thanks, Kim
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    The new challenges look like great fun!. Although I have already introduced myself, I will do another quick one for the challenge. I want to get those points!

@MissionEnforcer Jennifer, Colorado Just below the foothills. Lucky me. :) 39 mom of 3, Work full time in a desk job. Ugh

I have so many challenges going on this time, but it is really cool that a lot of them coincide with them, so it isn't too much more work.
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent to all Team 2, again for those who don't know, My name is Dan, I am 52 yo married with 4 grown children and a 10 yo grandson. I live in central Connecticut,
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @kimmy5280 - WOW!!! that's stunning!!! thanks for sharing the pics!! loving seeing where everyone is!! more pics people please!!!! :smiley:
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello guys, today i did 28 min walking
    9 min strength exercises

I've sent friend request for all who introduced themselves, and i accept requests that were sent to me.. Tomorrow I'll sent to others one by one and make sure that i sent to all of my teammates
  • sabreena86
    Options
    Hello @MissionEnforcer
    My name is Sabreen, I'm 30 years old, Palestinian jordanian, I'm am an electrical engineer work in jordan, single, have 3 brothers mum dad and my unt.. All of them lives in palestine but they com to jordan from time to time.
  • sabreena86
    Options
    Tomorrow morning I'll continue what challenges i must do
    Tomorrow morning in jordan is today night in your country
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Kasi, sorry for the late introduction. I'm a bartender and the weekends are pretty busy for me ;) I joined this team later in the challenge last season and I'm glad to be back again. I'm 36 years old, married with 4 kids and a grandbaby on the way!!! I live in Salem Oregon. I absolutely love it here. We are so close to the beach and the mountains with tons of gorgeous lakes and rivers in between. Words just don't do it justice so I'll share a few pictures...

I got married on this beach in Pacific City!
    2xko28uh4pnj.jpg

This if my husband and I after the Terrain Race mudrun a few months ago. This is something we enjoy doing together and have recently started getting the kids into as well.
    7ggoerwj0tvj.jpg

These are the kids! This picture was taken in Sunriver during our annual winter vacation.
    empdr10faiil.jpg

We spend a lot of time at Detroit Lake. The first picture is at our favorite swimming hole on the upper arm of Breitenbush river. The second is of my dog Deuce at our camp spot!
    xp6b1yl1l38j.jpg

• Aprilstar480
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Hey there! I'm Kasi, sorry for the late introduction. I'm a bartender and the weekends are pretty busy for me ;) I joined this team later in the challenge last season and I'm glad to be back again. I'm 36 years old, married with 4 kids and a grandbaby on the way!!! I live in Salem Oregon. I absolutely love it here. We are so close to the beach and the mountains with tons of gorgeous lakes and rivers in between. Words just don't do it justice so I'll share a few pictures...

I got married on this beach in Pacific City!
    2xko28uh4pnj.jpg

This if my husband and I after the Terrain Race mudrun a few months ago. This is something we enjoy doing together and have recently started getting the kids into as well.
    7ggoerwj0tvj.jpg

These are the kids! This picture was taken in Sunriver during our annual winter vacation.
    empdr10faiil.jpg

We spend a lot of time at Detroit Lake. The first picture is at our favorite swimming hole on the upper arm of Breitenbush river. The second is of my dog Deuce at our camp spot!

fmlf88kcu4o6.jpg

xp6b1yl1l38j.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Sorry about the double post... it wouldn't let me save my edit :/
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have sent friend request to everyone and have received all back but 2! So excited to see everyone checking in. I am adding my 10 points for the first challenge. I will resend invites towards the end of the week. If I haven't gotten acceptance (minus Jen) . I did 35 minutes of walking on my lunch and plan on doing another 30-90 minutes tonight.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Do I need to send invites if I have already accepted all the invites I've gotten?

Did 4 miles of walking on my disaster of a field trip (rain? Really so cal? On the one day I take 80 kids to the beach?).

@MissionEnforcer I live in so cal and tried to take my students to Dana point and aliso creek today. We ended up at oso creek trail (bet you know where I am talking about
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Late to the party! A long hectic weekend and still recovering lol. I'm from Texas, 33, no kids, and love to travel. I just got back and should stay out for the challenge duration.

Headed to the gym after no working out the entire weekend...it'll be brutal. I've accepted all the requests I've received, definitely don't think it was 21 so will go back and send invites for anyone else on the team I haven't gotten. Will check in later.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    ABOUT CHALLENGE #1:Make sure all of the requirements have been met. All Teams have 21 players; some probably haven't shown up yet. Trying to "friend" them twice means over the period of the week, not the same day and not before the game started (which is today, Monday). There is no need to send a request to anyone who is already a "friend".

The purpose of this challenge is to start bonding as a team, get to know all of your team members and to get comfortable posting on your team’s thread. Until I can verify that everyone who's going to show up has done so, and enough time has passed to realistically establish those connections, points claimed for this challenge will not be verified. Unverified Points show up as "Red" until accepted. Once accepted they will turn "Black" and the points will appear in the "Totals" column.

Your post should be made on your particular team’s thread and needs to have @MissionEnforcer appear somewhere within that post (tagging). In this case just stick @MissionEnforcer (no spaces) by itself at the top of your post, or use it in a sentence (uh...maybe not). It doesn't show up as an E-Mail, but instead as a notification on my site.

NOTE: THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE DIRECTED TOWARD ANYONE PERSONALLY, AND IS BEING PLACED ON ALL TEAM THREADS. No puppies were harmed by the writing of this post!

• lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Hi Team 2. My name is Lynn, I'm 56 years young, and appears so far I believe I'm the oldest on our team.
    But hey, If the shoe fits....although I've also heard Age is just a number.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Oops, cont. I've been married for 29 years, have two amazing children, a daughter 28 and a son 26, who both live in CT at this time.
    I live 20" north of Boston in a quaint old town that I grew up in.
    My first challenge ever was the Spring Amazing Race and I loved it
    The enthusiasm on Team 2 is contagious and I'm ready to do my part.
    Happy healthy challenge to everyone!
  • energyseeker
    Options
    My day off work today so trying to get extra exercise minutes in today. 140 minutes so far with all the drum videos exercised with 3 times and 6.2 miles of walking tracked on my fitbit. Stopped at a couple parks on our road trip today to get some hiking in. Sweat during the walks as it was 78 degrees F which is unusual for October in Wisconsin. Going to get more minutes in while watching the Voice tonight.uzt6r4f848d1.jpg
    Here's a picture of Wisconsin Beauty in the fall.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the light start today! Normally I'd have at least an hour!! Had an eye drs appointment and then a visit to the funeral home to pay my respects to a friend that lost her dad.