TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• seylerg344
    seylerg344 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Hi again everyone! My name is Gretchen and I am 25 years old. I just got married in July and live with my husband and two cats in a beautiful town in PA. I am a learning support teacher and a swim coach as well as a grad student. I'm excited to be a part of this group! I have friend requested everyone who did not friend request me. I am glad to begin the week with a strong start as I will be traveling to Disney later this week :smile:
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Made my 100 Oz of water today, 1day down 4 out of the next 6 for 5 big points.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    73 oz of water for me 1/7 days. Might be harder next 4 days while working. I will be sleeping very well tonight unless I'm up all night emptying my bladder!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Bri here, checking in for the day, Beautiful normally Southern California decided it wanted to give in to mother nature a bit today. Woke up to some rain, loved it!! Not able to get any workouts in today due to Drs visits. But tomorrow i am all over it. However i did complete the water portion completed, that wont be an issue for me ever!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    All of my friend requests are out, most have already been excepted
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, feel like I totally failed as captain today. I was hoping to get in here more and dole out some pearls of wisdom...that didn't happen...lol. Had a busy day at work, came home and had a few things to do before eating dinner, including a little exercise with the husband!! Since dinner, I have been trying to watch Dancing With the Stars (and not exercising during like energyseeker).
    Please refer back to Mission Enforcer's post about what all is required to get the bonus points for challenge 1.

I did do a little calculating, and with 21 members this week, each of us only needs to do just under 54 minutes of exercise 5 out of 7 days. If you are a daily exerciser, it would be just over 38 minutes. There will be people who do more also, so if you have a reason you need to take it easy on a particular day, please do not feel like you have to put your health in jeopardy or anything.

Also, please remember to add your exercise minutes to the spreadsheet on a daily basis if you can. Please enter a 0 on a day that you have nothing just so that we know that day is complete for you. If you have troubles posting on the spreadsheet, you can message me or ask on the team thread for someone to add it for you.

I have had all friend requests accepted from all but Jenilla so please make sure you have all of them as well. We should hopefully be able to start counting those bonus points soon, I hope. BTW, loving all the pics!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Tami here live in the beautiful Napa California I have 3 adult children and a freshman in high school. 1 fur baby already did 1 round of drumming drank half my body weight in. Water
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    How do we document our water intake? Do we just post it here in the thread? Should we tag @MissionEnforcer too? I want to make sure we get the credit. o:)

67.5 required oz., consumed 72.0 oz. (Will do much more on days that I run!)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    sabreena86 wrote: »
    My name is Sabreen, I'm 30 years old, Palestinian jordanian, I'm am an electrical engineer work in jordan, single, have 3 brothers mum dad and my unt.. All of them lives in palestine but they com to jordan from time to time.

@Sabreena86 Do you have any pics of Jordan? I'd love to see what it's like there! :)
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    On the water challenge, you do not have to post it in here or tag Mission Enforcer. However, posting in here might be a great reminder and/or be a motivator to others, so it can't hurt. On that note, I did hit my goal of water for the day. Goal is about 65 Oz and I drank over 80 Oz. :)
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Jordan, a Middle Eastern kingdom, is sandwiched between Saudi Arabia in the south and east, Syria and Iraq in the north, and Palestine in the west.

y9hyckpld1og.jpg

my favorite places in Jordan is Down town which i visit once or twice a month , and PETRA THE RED ROSE CITY which i visited twice ; it is far from where i live

down town is the place that i feel the originality and tradition of Jordan in it , i really fond of down town

Petra is a Jordanian treasure , it is inspiring , It is a complete city carved in the rock pink colorvp3gewp46sjy.jpg
    xf6re0niaf91.jpg
    4bv0cs5hysxf.jpg
    0f5x04rcw2qj.jpg
  • sabreena86
    Options
    18 of my teammates are my friends on mfp now , i i sent the other 3 members friend request

challenge #1
  • sabreena86
    Options
    hi guys , i want to ask about "THE AMAZING RACE SPREAD SHEET " , should we fill our points and minutes exercising or leave it to the Captain ?
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    sabreena86 wrote: »
    hi guys , i want to ask about "THE AMAZING RACE SPREAD SHEET " , should we fill our points and minutes exercising or leave it to the Captain ?

Each member should fill it out for themselves, but if you have any troubles, you can ask in here to have someone fill it out for you or message me. Thanks!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    @sabreena86 - wow Jordan looks AMAZING!! thanks for sharing those pics!!! Think Jordan should be our next destination!! :)
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am now friends with all of the team apart from Jenilla1 - who we know is exempt - I will send her one more friend request to make sure I have fulfilled the requirements for the challenge then that is done :)

I am on the water challenge - did day 1 no probs - this is easy for me as I drink between 2-3 litres a day anyway - my target is 80 ounces..

The other challenge - I have done the icelandic chant - still need to do the drumming - saving that for later in the week when I hopefully will have more energy - having a couple of rest days to try and sort this ME out so I can be back pulling my weight - thanks everyone for your lovely comments!! It really meant a lot!!!
  • sabreena86
    Options
    still @motivatedsister and Jenilla1 not of my friends , i sent them a friend request and i'll send again tomorrow
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Did the Challenge #2 videos today. All together, it took me a little over 35 minutes. Didn't really think it would give me a huge calorie burn, but my tracker says it did!! Too bad I only replace 1/2 my calories burned. Getting to eat another 250+ calories today just from those videos would be awesome!! The 3rd video really killed my legs after all the squats I've been doing for another challenge.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Special shout out to Sarah who is #3 on the power player rankings so far. Glad to have you back on the team, and glad to see you are still so focused on getting in so much activity!!