TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer @Ibenson2006 and Team 2
    Good morning. I am still struggling with logging on Spread sheets. Unable to log directly and not sure how to import to Google sheets to edit, have the app but still cannot get sheets into app.
    It would be greatly appreciated if someone can explain, as I do not want to have to bother people to log for me for 8 weeks.
    As for yesterday...Active minutes 88", water Goal 75oz-Actual 100, Hallo Chant complete, All videos complete...lots of fun, will repeat during week.
    Just a thought ....be careful with water...half your weight in oz is correct, and a bit more for exercise aka sweating, but don't overload, just as bad as dehydrating....can't help it that's the nurse/ mom in me coming out.
    HEILSU PINNI....TO YOUR HEALTH, in Icelandic
  • lynnjano
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    5 friends to go, others complete
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I had a fantastic day yesterday. I got in almost 2 hours of walking. I drank all my water. Luckily, I am a good water drinker so this challenge shouldn't be too difficult. Everyone has returned my friend requests. Thank you everyone.

@sabreena86 Jordan is so very beautiful, thank you for sharing the pictures.

@lynnjano I am not sure how you access it from the app. On my PC, I am able to just click on the link that is posted for us. However, if you can't access it, I wouldn't mind entering them for you. Just send me a message. I am on here everyday.

Team 2 keep up the great work.
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm a little late, as I was out of town through yesterday. I'm Veronica and heading over now to check out the spreadsheet!
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Ok, trying this again :) . @MissionEnforcer I am in the US in the state of TN. I live in the East part of the state, where there are plenty of rolling hills and mountains!

• energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I forgot to say in my introduction that Wisconsin is in USA ( in case your that particular about directions for challenges) don't want to miss the points.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hi team 2. We are almost a third of the way to Iceland. We just need 134 miles to get 1/3 of the way. We are right on track! I love seeing how many people have completed challenge 1 and 2. Keep up the great work.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Another two periods before I get to run off the crazy....
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1 is done
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you are all an active bunch! Good Work.

I've completed the Icelandic Chant and Drumming Videos (my drum sticks were wooden spoons). I felt my inner rockstar :) I'm on target with water and we are all friends (with one abstaining exception).

Keep up the good work!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting to the gym shortly so I'll have a bit more to log. I belive all of my friend requests have been accepted with the exception of one. I have drank 66 oz of water so far today.....will get another 24 in before bed. I still have the drumming challenge to do yet....am I forgetting anything?
  • energyseeker
    Options
    Took the Bichon for a walk as soon as I got home from work to get us closer to Reykjavik. He is now sound asleep on the couch with me. I am wore out. Tried to do some actual running as this is a race. My knees are bad from my years of running track in high school, so it was more of a slow jog alternating with speed walking. With my long legs I can walk faster than I can jog lol. Almost done with my water goal. I think I will need to add some calories to my 1200 calorie daily goal with all this exercise. I'm in another challenge and have lost 7 # in first 3 weeks, only one more weigh in and the challenge was to lose 2# a week for 4 weeks. After Sundays weigh in my focus will be on continuing healthy food choices, portion control and of course getting in more exercise minutes. My goal is for toning and strengthening my muscles.
    Good job teammates!
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer friend requests sent and befriended all others on the list
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Got my run in and spent another 45 minutes walking around hiding stuffed condors and tracking them with telemetry for a lab I am going to run on Thursday.

Dreading the rest of the week because we are climbing back into the 90's which means my runs are going to be a slog.
  • lynnjano
    Options
    @jdelaroy @MissionEnforcer
    Jdelary, I was able to log data on sheets through my phone, still unable to do so on iPad.
    I will take you up on your offer to log for me if needed, Thank You for your kindness.
    MissionEnforcer Water quota for day met, 98 active minutes, friends with Team 2, except for abstainer.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys are amazing!! I had a pretty crazy day at work, stayed late, got home and did a short video with the husband ( :) ) and finally sitting down to eat dinner. When I had a chance at work I'd get in here and just have the time to catch up on all the posts and not have the time to post anything but I am loving it!! I couldn't have asked for a better team!! I'm going to look back through the posts though because I'm sure there's some unanswered questions out there.
  • energyseeker
    Options
    water challenge goal met , day 2/7.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Howdy all
    Finished all 3 videos x 3
    Did the chant video
    Did my own routine X1
    2nd day of drinking all my water
    Have friended all but 1 in our group
    @MissionEnforcer
    Walked for 30 minx 2
    Weight trained for 45 minutes
    Still recovering from 8 days for sever lower back pain so no heavy lifting till next week
    Hope everyone is enjoying the challenges they are sooooo fun
    Love hearing from you all daily
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Finished the video challenge, since it took around thirty minutes to complete, I walked my dog for the other 20 to get the average daily exercise for the team total.