Poll: your favorite low-carb junk food?

Options

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Nuts but they aren't really junk... Oh. Diet Pepsi! Nothing redeeming about diet pepsi.

Oh, huh! No asspartame.
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Jack Link's Peppered Beef Jerky. Totally addicting!
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds or mini pepperoni and cheese pizza (no crust)
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds call my name. Is eating the whole bag a bad thing? Pork rinds really need me when college football is on...
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I've done that @collegefbfan - eat the whole bag.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I must have put an emogi in the post above and cut off the remainder of the post. Ended with: it seems "finger foods" of any type are easy for me to over eat. Pork rinds are better macro wise than a whole lot of other stuff.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    supergal3 wrote: »
    Quest Bars, and now due to their ridiculous price, I've swtiched to Costco brand.

How much are those?
    I've started getting Quest bars through Amazon Subscribe & Save, so I at least save 15% on a box. ;)
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    froyseef wrote: »
    Keto pie: cream cheese
    Heavy Whipping Cream
    Sugar free jello

And I need to try that! :)
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate (85-95%)! Just about all of my daily carbs are taken by chocolate...although I am cutting back on it...that's the plan anyway
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Oooouuuwww, @SuperCarLori, Cervelat is my favorite, I can eat 100g as a snack while I make dinner, lol.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Lemon Pie Coco-roons - yum!
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mini babybel cheeses
    Pepperami sticks
    Fulfil bars
    Superseed 9 bars

All are yummy for my tummy and not really all that naughty
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @robbnva: I really like the Costco Kirkland brand protein bars. A box has two flavors: choco chip cookie dough and just chocolate with chips. I will admit at first they are not identical in taste to Quest, but now after finishing a box I am at peace with the taste and won't go back to Quest.

@macchiatto : Re the above bars: they are a little more than half the price of the Quest bars.
  • 603PIPER
    603PIPER Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni and cheese has been my LC binge snack.
  • tribal351
    tribal351 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just ate some pork rind nachos. Delicious. Queso, ground pork taco meat style, hot salsa and sour cream. I just dunk the rinds into the fixings, they get soggy if you try them like regular nachos.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Oh mannnn.... You guys are listing pepperoni and cheese as junk? That's one of my fast lunches! LOL
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    @robbnva: I really like the Costco Kirkland brand protein bars. A box has two flavors: choco chip cookie dough and just chocolate with chips. I will admit at first they are not identical in taste to Quest, but now after finishing a box I am at peace with the taste and won't go back to Quest.

@macchiatto : Re the above bars: they are a little more than half the price of the Quest bars.

I tried the Costco protein bars - OMG they are SO good! I love both flavors and love the price. I will never buy an expensive quest bar again! :) Thank you for the suggestion!!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    WOW, I've just discovered KIND Caramel Almond Sea Salt bars. Ingredients you can pronounce, ethical food company. 16g fat, 8 net carbs, 6 protein. AND they really taste awesome! I can hardly wait to try their 5 new bar flavours: Hickory smoked, Thai Sweet Chili, Honey Mustard, Roasted Jalepeno, Honey Smoked BBQ.

They have a program where if you spot a kind act, you can send that person a card for a free bar and another card to pass on to someone else whom they see doing a kindness.
    I heard an interview of the CEO on CBC Radio where he talked about kind and ethical business practices and how it works for their company. All the fulltime employees are also part-owners in the company.
    kindsnacks.com/

Oh cool. I've always avoided those because they looked too sweet? I don't know why I thought that. Will be buying some today!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Quest Bars, and now due to their ridiculous price, I've swtiched to Costco brand.

@supergal3 how do they taste compared to quest?

I tried them. Too sweet for me.