TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hey team!

Just plugged in the last of my week's workouts. It was a little lower than I would have liked, but you inspired me to get out there and do more than I normally would have! That's a huge plus for me. I can't wait to strive for even more next week! :)
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @ mission enforcer. I live in Coastal Georgia outside of Savannah, which is a beautiful city with squares and many, many trees. In the Spring, azaleas color the landscape and have many reaching for tissues and allergy meds.
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    Hi Team! Wow, I now have soooo many friends on here. This is wonderful. I didn't do five out of seven days of water, but I did drink my water yesterday and today. I'll try to keep this up. The video and the drum beating was fun. Yesterday, my exercise including scrubbing the bathroom and other areas of my house that had mold from minor flooding caused by Hurricane Matthew. Looking forward to another week of fun and challenges!
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @lynnbaum

It sounds like you did more than 1.5 hours!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK TWO DESTINATION AND CHALLENGES ARE FINALLY UP AND RUNNING!
    WEEK ONE FINAL RESULTS AND THE NEW SPREADSHEET WILL BE POSTED BY MORNING!
    YOU ALL ARE AN AMAZING GROUP!
    I LOVE THE ENTHUSIASM!
    HAPPY RACING!

:)
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    Thanks for all the videos! This is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the active videos. As for those steps, maybe I'll go climb to the top of the Tybee Lighthouse. That will help with the challenge and be fun. I'll post a photo when I get to the top.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @darcijojo Thanks. I tried to think of a fare time. I really tried to guess. Made me really think Am I watching or playing. Way big difference. So parents said. Oh my thank you very much for pushing my child. I told them I get exercise points for it. Maybe it will spread the word of good health and inspire others.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK TWO SPREADSHEET IS UP.
    Week One was very close & it is obvious every team is in it to win it.
    THE RESULTS FOR WEEK ONE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
    1st Place: Team One - 1260 points
    2nd Place: Team Five - 1235 points
    3rd Place: Team Six - 1180 points
    4th & 5th Place: A Tie! Team Two & Team Three - 1170 points
    6th Place: Team Four - 1130 points
    Individual team results may be viewed under the "Past Weeks" Tab.
    Good luck during Week Two!
  • Lynniebinny76
    Lynniebinny76 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @Rinde99 !!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hey fours!

I always think of Codename Kids Next Door when I come here.

latest?cb=20070305114717

So checking out the standings from last week, it is easy to get disheartened. But try not to get too down on yourself! The race was really close, and I'm proud of what we were able to accomplish. I vote we all push ourselves to get those 10% over points this leg, especially because it is a bit shorter. And definitely get our challenges done! :)
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    150 steps today. More later. I'm going to get the 710.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hello team. Hopefully you are all just saving up inputting your minutes & your challenges. I am not a fan of last place :persevere:
    @lpeltenburg same :s

Today was my most active day of the week, as Saturdays always are. Started off with a way awesome 10-mile run up the canyon...simply gorgeous right now, and not too chilly which was nice. Then I came home and, after resting a little bit and finishing my protein shake, I did all the cardio drumming challenge. My 8-year-old just kept laughing at me and my 3-year-old joined in for a little bit of it :) And I got all my water in! 100 oz a day was difficult but I managed it. Feeling a little water logged, though. I normally get 80 a day and thought that was good enough. I also weighed in this morning and had a nice loss. Officially less than 15 lbs from my goal weight, and mere ounces away from weighing the least I ever have since I was probably 10 (no joke). Life is good :)
    @carinamenina Awesome job!! So proud of you :D
    Scherzie wrote: »

Team information

The Race… each minute of exercise = 1 mile in the race. Let me say that one thing I learned from the last race is that, while exercise minutes matter, it is the mini-challenges that matter the most. Our team cheerleader in the last race was kind of a math/stats nut and during one week posted a comparison… it would take the team 7 hours, 48 minutes of exercise to get 10 points; whereas, one person, doing one 30-minute mini challenge, would also earn 10 points. The challenges are designed to accommodate injuries, etc., so we really need everyone to be striving to knock those out!

Entering your daily minutes, challenges, etc… please, please, please, get your minutes entered daily if at all possible. As with most MFP group challenges, we utilize a Google Sheets spreadsheet. If you don’t have access or use a computer much, you can download Google Sheets for iOS or Android devices. I use an Android phone and have an iPad and don’t have an issue using the spreadsheet on either. If you’re not able to enter into the spreadsheet, then “phone” them in by posting on the Team thread and one of your teammates can enter for you.

Something that may help us get out of last place ;)
    Yes - I was her last leader ;)
    Rinde99 wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm Rinde, an addition from the wait list. Great to join the team! I live in the Lowcountry of South Carolina between Savannah and Charleston. (No damage from Hurricane Matthew.) and not too far from @Fitbug92. I'm working on adding you all so look out for my friend request.
    @Rinde99 we're happy to have you here!

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I apologize for being MIA over the weekend, I was only home for a total of 10 hours all weekend. It was busy and stressful and I hated it and now I'm paying for it.
    We lost 2 teammates last week, one has been replaced and I should know shortly who our second replacement will be.
    We've really got to pick up the pace, team 4!! We don't belong in 6th place. Lace up those shoes and go, go, go!!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @xxghost You are right. No need to get discouraged. We are very close to all the other teams. Just gotta get those exercise minutes & do the challenges. It would be great if everyone could complete those.

I am going to stop snacking after supper & not have wine this week, to make it extra challenging :)
    I will have to go to the gym to walk up steps though. I don't have any in/at my house, & I am not doing the bleachers at the local high school. I would feel silly.
    Have a great day!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log on the weekend. Really sorry team. I am going to do it every night before bed from now on. First week, getting back into the groove.
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    220 stair steps today. Come on 770!