OCTOBER. A NEW BEGINNING. CAN YOU DIG IT?

Options

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,689 Member
    Options
    169 again today. Holding...

paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,334 Member
    Options
    137.2 ... kinda jumpin' all around 137! Happy!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    169.5 doesn't make sense since I barely hit 1000 calories yesterday and have been working out regularly. It'll go down again. yeppity yep...

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    136.8 this morning at 6:00...but, I fell into a sleeve of vanilla grams...egads! Worked them into my calories. We'll see.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Still 169.5 - happy that it's staying in the 160's, albeit by a hair. ...good trend...

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    137.6 ...**sigh**

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    137.6 ...**sigh**

Chris
    Must weigh later... :wink: :laugh:

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,246 Member
    Options
    194 this morning. Working...tennis tomorrow. It's the last match of the fall season and we're in 2nd place with a slight possibility of catching the first place team. But the really good news we are playoff bound. The first and second place teams automatically make city playoffs. They start next Saturday...wish us luck. I love my team!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Nice job, Kathy!

138.0 ...crazy! but I'm so sore from yesterday's workout...hmmmm.

Chris

• PaulaKro
    Options
    Kathy,

The number keeps getting smaller! So happy for you!!

Paula
  • KAR1959
    Options
    194.2 Up slightly but I'm always up the day after tennis. Hopefully, it will be gone tomorrow.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Still nice, Kathy!

137.2 this morning... ;)

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    170.5 this morning. Might be wet hair. Might be weighing early... :grumble: Must get rid of that nasty "7"!

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,870 Member
    Options
    Paula it is the wet hair for sure. And maybe washing poo ants can wait...... ;)

Chris so sorry to hear you fell in that sleeve of vanilla Graham, I fell in some treats myself! <3

Kathy those numbers are awesome my friend. Hugs. <3

Up a bit this morning. I keep forgetting to get on the scale! What is with that? Crazy.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Busy, Shelley, that's what it's called.

Sorry about your nasty fishy parasite. Glad you found the rock hider.

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    139.4 this morning...egads!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    193.4 this morning...getting there! Slowly but surely...focused. :)
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    The scales in my battery died. Oh well! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'm sure they'll let me know. Guess I gotta buy some more batteries during next week's shopping trip!

Wow, getting 10,000 steps a day has been a piece of cake since Milton has arrived. Fitbit says I was active for 82 minutes today! That's just from being at the barn, doing my barn thing. Having a horse looks like it'll be good for my fitness goals!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Way to get it done, Michelle!! Sounds like you are having a ball!

Good luck at your appt tomorrow. I have a doc's appt Nov 1st. We'll see what he says. Really dislike going in...they always seem to want to take something out...

Chris
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I really am! Milton and I keep learning new things together, so that's a blast. And apparently I'm being pretty active without even realizing it, so that's fun. Going back this afternoon, and I can't wait.

I just don't like doc appointments due to the very nature of them. They generally seemed pretty happy with how I've been doing, at least. And weightwise, I was down from last year, so yay!

Their scale said I was 140.6, and I'm pretty happy with that because when I weigh at home, I do so in my birthday suit on an empty stomach, and obviously I can't do that at the office!! So I'm thinking I'm high 130s right now.