TEAM THREE

Options

Replies

• Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,166 Member
    Options
    enuf200 wrote: »

I snacked last night. It's a mindless habit. I got home late, went straight to the pantry and just grabbed a scone. I didn't even think about it till I had eaten half of it. Need to break that, and be a whole lot more mindful. So, still at 1/5 for that challenge.

@Cheriels82 - hope you feel better!

I just want to thank you for sharing this! I don't always have (take) time to post but I try to read the team thread at the very least. Its shares like this that help me.

I got back to the hotel room late tonight as well. I had done good on cutting off food. I went to tap a Sprite (odd cause I don't usually drink soda) and right before I went to open it I remembered it would be considered a snack. So I put it back in the fridge and grabbed my last half water. :) Score!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Dictorbutt - Great job on putting the sprite back.

Today, I will focus on getting the stairs complete. Have a great day everyone!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Cheriels82 wrote: »
    Good Morning all, came down sick (have had two sick kiddos for that last two days...) not sure what i am going to be up to today, have completed half the stairs, and was going to do the dancing videos today with the kids. Maybe.
    I dont like being so far behind in the race :( can't believe we are the only ones to not be there yet! will see if i am up to anything today

Hope you all start feeling better soon!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I wasn't able to get into the spreadsheet last night but I updated yesterday's numbers. I also got all the videos done!! OK so I didn't dance, because I'm SO bad at it, but I did Leslie Sansone moves - leg raises, walking, etc :) It also protects my bad back! :) Steps: I'm at 520 as of this morning and my plan is to complete it today and so far no snacking after supper! Rain is going to end today so my goal is to get in 120 minutes of exercise today split up through-out the day! Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • Dictorbutt
    Options
    This is not an official stat post but I just spent 92 min catching up on MFP and I was walking in place the whole time. Wait, I danced for however long the videos were too. I think I'm loving my new personal challenge of walking in place while I read and/or log on MFP. ;) *highly recommends!* <---- :)
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    @Dictorbutt GREAT idea.....amazing how long we look at our phones....
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Completed the dancing and also got in a 45 minutes walk today. I decided not to log any of the housework today... although I was on my feet for at least 3 hours, I didn't really break a sweat! More of it tmrw and I have a strength session planned as well.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have lost access to the spreadsheets and can't update, I will message missionenforcer. I'm on holiday so not officially working out but doing loads of walking. It's also hilly where I am in the Lake District. The wifi here isn't great so I've struggled to keep up with you all sorry.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @joybedford, just enjoy your holiday! Lots of time to catch up. MissionEnforcer should be able to help you. If not, post your minutes here and someone will enter them for you until we can get you on again.
  • smile_laughter
    Options
    Finished the steps today......my dvd workout had a step routine in it. I was dripping with sweat afterwards, so I loved it! This was a good challenge to have this week (well.....they are all good!)

Hopefully my snacking will stay in check tonight, too.
  • smile_laughter
    Options
    @joybedford - I can post your minutes. I see your name on the sheet and can put numbers in. Just let us know what they are.....I hope you are having a wonderful time.
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Great job guys! We are there :) I knew we would. We are currently in 5th place though, so let's keep moving! I probably won't get any more time in tomorrow except for the videos each once (so that will be my second time through them and that will be done). After school I have play practice for 2 hours and then I'm driving almost two hours to my parents house for dinner, so not much time for exercise. My stairs will be done tomorrow, and I should have no problem completing the snack challenge. I'm 3/5 tonight. I have a bit of a headache though so yoga/stretching is out because it really kills my sinuses. But I still managed 45 minutes so I feel good about that. If it weren't for this challenge, I wouldn't have gone for a run at all so I am VERY THANKFUL for the push this challenge is giving me. And so thankful for all of you. Thanks guys!
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey team!! I'm working on my last two challenges now. Got 400 step ups so far. Also, I have been successful with not snacking in the evening! Today will be my 3/5.

I only got 15 minutes of exercise in today. I think I am a little sore from doing the step ups yesterday and today. So I will count my little bit of activity and let that be it! I just don't want to overdo it and kind of give myself a rest day! Tomorrow I will hit it hard again :smile:

Keep going strong team!!!
  • glossysweetums
    glossysweetums Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi all, here are my updates so far this week:
    #1- unfinished - planning to do tomorrow
    #2 -unfinished - tomorrow or Friday
    #3- 3/5 days no late snacking
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I was going to do one set of the dance videos, but once I got started I decided to 2 both sets of 5, so 68 minutes in the books and finished challenge #1. Woohoo!

I forgot to count the stairs at school, so I will have to remember to do that tomorrow.
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning!
    Finished the 2nd round of dance videos! I love doing them! Didn't get much in yesterday, but am well on my way today! Did some core and then a low impact kickboxing and of course the dances! And ...didn't snack last night so day 2/5! I had a decaf coffee a little after supper, which I never do. That helped, but thinking a nice herbal tea would be a better choice. :)

Keep moving, Team 3! B)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @slgibbs1987, your enthusiasm this time around is awesome! Keep it up!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    When you do a challenge, don't forget to add your points to the spreadsheet! Yesterday I added my dance minutes, but I totally forgot to add the points until today!!
  • Dictorbutt
    Options
    So I was going to walk in place for two min to post that I was too tired to do a mid week update and was going to bed... Then I quick jotted over to see the current standings of a weekly step challenge I've been doing with some friends. I saw my name 1700 steps away from taking first place. The top two being ups drivers. Needless to say I'm 40 min exactly in to my walk now. Lol

I traveled today so beginning weeks stats are still in my backpack. I'm still a big paper note taker. ;)

I can say this tho...

Bonus Complete! Since I'm walking in place the whole time I'm on MFP this week I just added the 1 extra min to my total for that day.

Challenge 1- Oops! 4/5 (x2 ea)

Ok, I watched all twice or more except the Time Warp. I'll be watching Rocky Horror Picture Show this weekend and thought it would be fun to do it then! :)

Challenge 2- I Love the stair challenges!! I know I've walked 6 (16step) flights at home today so far plus an additional 54 stairs. I think I'm close but want to use my stair step thing I pulled out this week before I find out for sure *insert blind motivation here*

Challenge 3- 3/5
    What a great assistant this challenge is this week! I admit I've indulged more... Often in the last few weeks but not having a set schedule... This helps me especially since it's guesswork.
    And thank you again Team 3 for sharing the stories that have kept me concious of the challenge this week!

I'll try my best to post some minutes for the week later on today. I know with that before bed session yesterday, that wasn't quite 2 hours by the time I finished posting everywhere, I had to have been well over 6 hours for just yesterday!
    I think I might have to consider one of those dreaded "off days" on Nov 1st. :/
    ;)