New to LCD

Options
Thanks for the add. I'm new to the group and adoption of keto. If anyone is open to allowing me to friend them I would appreciate it. I would like to view a variety of food diaries for a comparison of mine. I've done carb cycling but keto is pretty new to me. Sometimes the visual helps me!

Replies

• fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been slacking off in the logging for quite some time but I'm back on the wagon and have started logging again. Welcome to this awesome group!!!! We are all here to help and support.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • HawkPNP
    HawkPNP Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I'm new, too (keto day 14 for me), so my meals are a little odd at the moment as I experiment with different and new food combos.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I just started logging again recently and I'm at the lowest end of the carb range. Trying to be a good little carnivore. :smile:
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    No diary, but you can feel free to add me. I don't eat carbs. Sometimes I blog or log, but not often.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you like. My diary is open to friends though I don't announce completion of it on my newsfeed. My diary isn't very interesting. Just fish, meat, eggs, full fat dairy, nuts, seeds, oils and some vegetables. I'm generally plus or minus 100 on my calorie goal of 1500 for maintenance. And generally spot on my macro goals of 5% carbs, 20% protein and 75% fats.
  • champak045
    champak045 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    No diary, but you can feel free to add me. I don't eat carbs. Sometimes I blog or log, but not often.

No Carbs ..?? I am Vegetarian - Type 2 Diabetes -- how do I get protein and reduce carbs -
  • champak045
    champak045 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    champak045 wrote: »

No Carbs ..?? I am Vegetarian - Type 2 Diabetes -- how do I get protein and reduce carbs -

I just joined gym- fitness center in Atlanta -- Trainer wants me to add 50 gm more carbs

I want to gain weight - and muscles - Is this possible with Low carb - LCHF diet ?
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    champak045 wrote: »

Eat meat. Lol
    Ok ok. I'm only being half serious. But you're asking someone that literally only eats meat.
    I can't imagine there's any possible way to be a zero carb vegetarian and be healthy. And the term zero carb doesn't literally mean zero necessarily... since eggs even have a little. It can also mean trace carbs from things like eggs and limited dairy.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have friends.
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! And Welcome!
  • ambergem1969
    ambergem1969 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me - I have over 15 months of logged food and usually hit between 25-50 carbs per day.
  • Dionne_rector
    Dionne_rector Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    my diary is open, but I'm low carb, not keto, and vegetarian...and out of town for most of October so it's been weirder than normal meals...but you are welcome to browse around as much as you like.
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Welcome to the board! Feel free to add me as well.

@champak045 I would say that avocados, eggs, butter and heavy cream would be a low carb vegetarian's best friends. That an coconut oil, almond butter (in small quantities), cream cheese, cheese in general, and even more butter and eggs. Good grass fed butter (like kerry gold) has a lot of good nutrients.

Good luck!
  • lizmoves
    lizmoves Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Always looking for new keto friends.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I'm new, too (keto day 14 for me), so my meals are a little odd at the moment as I experiment with different and new food combos.

I'm new too and still in the experimenting stage, but you can add me. I'm keto too.
  • gdaydreamer
    gdaydreamer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard... anyone is welcome to add me. I love the "likes" and support.