TEAM THREE

Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    After a Google Sheet crash, the Week Three Destination is up and running!
    Happy Racing & Happy Halloween!

:)
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    I just did 2 of the videos for my warm up. I really like that this needs to be done for 5 days; this will be a great warm up and start to my day. The daily caloric intake is going to be tough due to Halloween, so I love this challenge! I needed it!!!

Happy Halloween everyone. Be safe tonight.
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I think I was too late last night for adding my sunday minutes. Thanks for trying, @skinnyjeanzbound. I usually enter the next day, but it's now been 2 sundays that were missed. oops. I will leave a note to myself for next sunday to enter it sooner.

I did 2 videos this morning. Quick and easy! I also got 40 squats in! Here is a video from fitness blender, that I am going to do to help get the squat challenge done. I did the first 4 exercises. Thought I'd share it...

Happy Halloween!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I love this weeks challenges! I just started doing squats in physical therapy last week and learned how to do it properly for my back! Now I get to keep practicing all week long!
  • enuf2
    Options
    oops the link didn't go through.

https://youtu.be/3FNAoJpGbrI
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    OOPS! Somebody (hawkins410), forgot to post that the spreadsheet was back up last night...it's back up!
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    So decided I was done with being sick. Got in the stretching videos (did four as the kids super enjoyed them -two suggested ones and two random YouTube ones) a workout this morning while watching the Kyoto videos (very mediocre workout as I was not actually feeling as good as I thought). And then bunch of walking for trick or treating (more intense than my morning workout to lugg around two toddlers and massive candy bags ! )

Zero squats (will get on those ASAP)
    And stayed within calorie goals!
    Starting off the week alright in my books. Hoping tomorrow I can really sweat it out.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    2 videos done on Kyoto - I did yoga which is zen as I watched them

2 of the silly stretches done - they are Too CUTE!!

And 30 squats done

Plus walking and lunch and after work!
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Did the 2 bonus videos this evening.

Also, started challenge one by doing 2 of those videos!

I am going to try and wake up early (I am NOT a morning person lol) and do a couple of those videos every morning for the rest of the week as well as get some squats in.

And Day 1 of staying under calories complete.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    So happy with this week's challenges--especially the staying under calories. I definitely need this given all the candy. Most if it is going to school with me tomorrow as a treat for my students, but we kept a little bit that I will have to ration so as to fit within my calorie allowance for the rest of the week. Honestly, I haven't even been logging for the past week or so, so this is the kick in the pants I need.

I also did 2 of the videos tonight and 30 squats, so off to a good start there.
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I to am so happy about staying under calories this week considering I am starting a day late... i think I was on strike yesterday....but i was up and on the treadmill by 440am. Here is to a better day.
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Staying under calorie goal 1/ 5
    Yet to start on the other challenges..... got in a short walk yesterday but that's it as it was my rest day. Going to do the workouts in a little while...
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    CALLING ALL RACERS! DON'T FORGET TO USE THE OPTIONAL WEIGH-IN SHEET IF YOU'D LIKE!

You can find it under the "Weight Track" Tab on the regular spreadsheet.
    Don't worry if you didn't start during Week One, it will still work for you!

B)
  • enuf2
    Options
    Had my alarm set for 5am to get in my workout - unfortunately I hit the snooze, just couldn't get up this morning. Have another evening out tonight. This has been a very busy couple of weeks for us - which is not the norm, and I am feeling it!

I did manage 2 videos and another 40 squats this morning.
  • enuf2
    Options
    Oh shoot! I just re-read the squat challenge. They have to be sumo squats??!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Well @enuf200, just think of how warmed up your muscles will be for the sumo squats!

@Cheriels82, hope you feel completely better soon!

@summ72, you and me both seem to have a problem with Mondays! I, too, am glad yesterday's over!

Hello, team. We've got a good challenge ahead of us! The logging AND the stretching videos for five days! Start today if you haven't already!
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Two videos done this morning followed by 40 minutes strength training. Also got in the bonus 20 minutes from activity while watching the two videos on Kyoto. And a 40 minutes walk this evening. Total 111 minutes.

Under calories 2/ 5
    Sumo squats 50/ 140

• BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,843 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Omg I feel so busy all the time! Yesterday I got...idk...11 minutes of exercise? After play practice I came home, ate and got ready to hand out candy. As you saw on my status we only had a handful of trick-or-treaters. It really turned out to be about 12 but not the hundreds we expected. I am really surprised that even so, I came in under calories yesterday! I find that hard to believe but I'm 99.999% sure I counted everything I ate. Just in case, I'm going to try for 6 days of staying under calories to count. I did two of the radio videos yesterday morning. I was going to do two more today but then found out we caught a mouse when I woke up and the 10 minutes I was going to devote to that became devoted to getting rid of the mouse. I'll do them. I don't know if I'll get the squats done - I did a whole bunch on Sunday and I'm really sore. Too bad those don't count! I'll try, though...I am really going to try. I ran two miles today (a very slow build up to the half marathon I just signed up for) so now it's time to stretch. I'm going to do the Kyoto videos.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    5400 divided by 20 players (not sure if @francaisluvr is still with us?) is 270 minutes minimum per team member this week.