Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Justina. Heard about this group from one of my MFP friends. I need to do something different because I've been struggling to stay consistent. Been trying to lose weight since 2009. Lost 30 but gained it (and more :'( ) back when I was studying for the CPA exam from 2012 - 2015. I've been having trouble getting and staying on track since I finished the exam in 2015.

Looking forward to having some good results this month.
  • Sunnysided1
    Sunnysided1 Posts: 35 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi! I am doing this because I want to do a challenge for November and this looked like a good one. I gained 20 lbs in the past few years and want to try to lose it. I have been doing MFP for over a year, but can barely maintain. I used to exercise regularly, ran marathons and even became a cpt ( on paper.) But life and my health have been messy, so here I am. I know a lot , but applying it consistently is difficult for me.
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    @missjones513 - I love your profile picture/quote. SO true!
    @Sunnysided1 - Knowledge and application are 2 very different things for sure! My husband was a CPT (many years ago) and he has a degree in Sports and Exercise science. He chose a different career path and has distanced himself from that world, but still retains a lot of it of course. We both have committed to getting back in the gym and focusing on our health. Motivation and staying commited is the hardest part!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm Sylvia, sahm to two rambunctious kiddos. I've been on MFP for a long time. I've currently lost 50lbs and have 50 more to go. I joined this challenge to get myself more active. I usually exercise about an hour a day but i really need to move more throughout the day period. I've set a schedule to adhere to and i know it will be harder to resist eating more as I move more so Here i am. Good luck everyone
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Kelsea. I am 25 years old and currently work as a nursing assitant before beginning my master's program next year. My current goal is to lose 14 lbs by February 1st and keep it off/keep losing through summer. School will be very busy, and I would like to be in control of my weight before I start.

I'm single, so going out with friends tends to get the best of me. Similar to others who already introduced themselves, I am horrible at eating and drinking after logging in my diary all day. I joined this challenge to keep me accountable of all of those extras that I tend to let slide.

I wish everyone the best of luck! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MeganBengle1
    MeganBengle1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am here trying to get into shape for my physical and mental health. I am excited to do this and hope to gain self control through this challenge . Good luck to everyone :smile: