Sign-ins, November 1

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    rvjgcxqlv6ol.gif
    For everyone new and returning, please go to Introductions and introduce yourselves. Some folks are shy and others are not. Please share what you are comfortable sharing. It works best when we share enough that we come to see each other as friends sharing a journey.
    The Number One virtue in the UAC is Accountability. If you choose to be accountable with the group and track; be active and eat less than your chosen limit...You will Succeed!!
    Welcome to the UAC team!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Morning Rick so first day yesterday at the other branch. LOL Main branch is very strict and pretty busy this one is laid back and they are hilarious. I have made a decision I don't mind helping out but I really like structure so the main office is where I need to work.
    exercise is done and I just need to pack a lunch. til later ;)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

7yc1xlll9qyi.jpg

Congratulations everyone who made it through October! Winners Circle or not, we're all in this together. Let's go get our goals!
  • Sunnysided1
    Sunnysided1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Date: November, 1 2016
    Pass Day
    Le sigh. I ate yesterday's dinner after midnight today, ( unos bogo pizza!) So I am already over calories. Dinner is often where I fail for the day. Too much wishful thinking.
  • EbnyIvry
    EbnyIvry Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    November 1

This time of year is tough for me (Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas). So many opportunities for straying from my eating plan. But, I'm back for November and I did a spinning workout this morning. Thanks, Rick, for your encouragement.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Only three made it to the winner's circle in October? This might be harder than I thought!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Date: 1st November
    Exercised?: Yes but just walking for today. Walked a few miles outside for an hour and a half pushing buggy.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Phew, day 1 complete!
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    November 1

Pass ....I am so upset I have to pass so early on in this challenge. I Got my letter today saying my position has been abolished! I have worked at a psychiatric hospital as a behavior therapist for the past 25 years and now no more!

Yesterday I couldn't eat! Crying
    Today I was mad and ate my emotions.

Tomorrow will be better.
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    fearlessinmy3rdact Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    jtkatch wrote: »
    November 1

Pass ....I am so upset I have to pass so early on in this challenge. I Got my letter today saying my position has been abolished! I have worked at a psychiatric hospital as a behavior therapist for the past 25 years and now no more!

Tomorrow will be better.

Sorry to hear about the job loss,especially after that many years. That stinks!! Big hug!!!

• fearlessinmy3rdact
    fearlessinmy3rdact Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 90 minute walk, 60 minutes strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @jtkatch think of it as a check book you didn't eat the day before which left you with a balance which you ate today. It'll all work out in the end. I believe crying burns calories too. <3 Stay positive it'll all work out.

Yes x 3 11/1/16
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    November 1

Tomorrow will be better.

How awful! Keep your head up, we're all here whenever you need to vent!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    180 minutes = 90 minute walk + 6 minutes Rajio Taiso + 15 minutes 30 Day Abs + Legs + Glutes Challenge + 20 minutes stretching + 4 minutes Sumo Squats + 25 minutes 30 Day Shred + 20 minutes SworkIt stretching

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? [yes]
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? [yes]
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? [yes]
  • MrsHollingsworthThomas
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes; 30 min on treadmill
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes; 23 calories to spare!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes; finishinf my food log now!

Successful day 1!
  • MrsHollingsworthThomas
    Options
    November 1

Tomorrow will be better.

So sorry to hear it. Sometimes these stresses happen at the worst times. I'm a terrible stress eater, so i definitely know this struggle!
    Stay positive and look forward to new better things to come!
    Back on track tomorrow!
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Tomorrow will be better.[/quote]

• missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, DB cardio sculpt for 32 minutes
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love MFP family! Thank you all for your encouraging words. I am hoping , I want, I am determined tomorrow will be better....helps that it's my day off! Yay. Don't have to face them all!!

I will check in tomorrow in better spirits with a positive outcome...fingers crossed and running shoes on to work out