Ideas of clean eating simple recipes

Options
2»

Replies

• nurselinda8
    nurselinda8 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What exactly is "Clean Eating"....confused on what this is all about....thanks for clarifying :)
  • CocoSurfz
    CocoSurfz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really like the seared Ahi Butter Lettuce Wraps pretty plain with a little leeks and red wine vinegar/olive oil!
  • bpettener
    bpettener Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turkey chili is my go to! Simple chili recipe but substitute lean ground turkey for the beef - half the calories and fat and just as delicious!! Good luck
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has sesativites to gluten, corn and proccessed sugar. We are doing the basic Paleontology lifestyle change to better both ourselves.
  • jadefitnow
    jadefitnow Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    @ nurselinda8- me too! What is the definition of "clean eating" ? I'm not sure what's meant by it in this group?
  • jeradhollysmithfamily5
    Options
    I love making zucchini or yellow summer squash in Spears take out the center and fill with ground turkey or tuna

I am making these tonight. I call them Zucchini Boats and have found that they are great stuffed with chicken breast, other vegetables, seafood or meats!

• kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Balsamic chicken salad.
    Cook the chicken in olive oil, balsamic vinegar and minced garlic. Let cool. Prep your salad and garnish with the chicken and a dressing of your choosing.
  • KetoNaomi
    KetoNaomi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! If you are bored of going scavenger hunting online before every cooking, I suggest you to take a look at this LCHF cookbook.. It saved me a lot of time and effort in my diet.
  • OlenaMomWine
    OlenaMomWine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    phloresita wrote: »
    New in this. Please share recipes
    I don't mean to self promote or impose myself but I have a clean eating recipes blog iFOODreal. My family thinks my food tastes pretty good and recipes are easy to make. I do not have much time either with 2 active boys.
  • OlenaMomWine
    OlenaMomWine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jadefitnow wrote: »
    @ nurselinda8- me too! What is the definition of "clean eating" ? I'm not sure what's meant by it in this group?
    What exactly is "Clean Eating"....confused on what this is all about....thanks for clarifying :)
    I think the most important thing to remember about Clean Eating is that it is not a diet with limiting certain food groups or counting calories. It is a lifestyle about eating whole foods, cutting out processed foods, no additives etc. and eating local, sustainably sourced food. And drink water and exercise on a regular basis. And just do your best because it is real life.:)
  • 224Paloma
    224Paloma Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Eating foods that are not heavily processed. Fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, lentils, etc. Usually packages with less than 5-10 ingredients are not heavily processed.