Weekly Weigh-in: 11-07-16

Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
edited November 2016 in Social Groups
Happy Monday!
Hey there. Be sure to check out the October Charts thread by our very own ColtonrDaniels.

B) Have a good week everyone! B)

Replies

• rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Oops, forgot to check in last week :open_mouth:

Week Before Last: 341.0 lbs
    This Week: 336.4lbs (-4.6lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 8.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

I sat around all weekend and watched GB/Lang streams while eating snacks, but I did partake in Push Up Club a few times (for the kids). Still came out good, but this was two weeks of progress.

Have a great week!
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    A bit more exercising again this week helped me continue the loss, so that made me happy.

Last Week: 329.2 lbs
    This Week: 326.6 lbs (-2.6 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 32.8 lbs (grand total 88.4)
    Goal weight: 200
  • Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    It's been a minute since my last weigh-in. October was kind of a rough month.

Previous: 260.6 lbs
    Current: 261.1 lbs
    Change: +0.5 lbs

I've been plateauing for the last month which means I need to make another dietary change. Going to try to cut down on sugar.

Also I caught the end of the Lang stream this morning. I can't believe that dude went over time on a 24 hour stream!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Hey folks, been a while since I chimed in. Busy with work and all stopped me dead in my tracks but I maintained! Back to the gym for about two weeks and am now sitting at 250lbs from 266lbs at my last weigh in.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Late to the party but I guess that's what traveling can do

Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 284.5 lbs
    This week: 284 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Still staying around the same weight which I guess isn't terrible but I know I can be better. I was fairly active this weekend and I feel good.

Have an awesome week everyone! :smiley:
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Late check in from me.

Last week 260
    This week 258

Still off from extra life but had fun streaming and raised $800 plus was happily surprised to see weight drop after all the bad decisions. Hope everyone is doing well.