Netflix/Amazon shows 2.0

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I finished White Collar. Very sad now. Thinking about watching Stranger Things but I'm afraid I'm going to scar my kids for life, lol!

Still slowly going through Babylon 5 with my husband in the evening.
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The Underground and Lucifer are awesome if you haven't watched them. Though I know they're on Hulu, not 100% about Netflix. Worth looking into though!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed The Flash on Netflix. Looking forward to season 2 getting on netflix with season 3 premieres.

I've got 2 episodes of Limitless left(also Netflix). It has Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter in it, playing pretty much the same character, which I like! It's a fun show and totally ridiculous. Once in a while Bradley Cooper is in it! :smile:
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    renku wrote: »
    Very conflicted on the new Star Trek series, I really don't want to wade into the war of streaming services. Also as a Canadian CBS likely won't be availible here (like Hulu). Possibly one of the Canadian one will pick it up, but will that be at the cost of cutting back on my cable channels?
    But at the end of the day, I want my Trek!

I will likely pick up the streaming service for star trek only and then cancel (US).
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So I'm late to the party, I know, but I just started watching Black Mirror and oh my god, that show messes with my brain. Three episodes in and I'm scarred for life.
  • Francl27
    Options
    So I'm late to the party, I know, but I just started watching Black Mirror and oh my god, that show messes with my brain. Three episodes in and I'm scarred for life.

Lol I'm scared to watch it.
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Very conflicted on the new Star Trek series, I really don't want to wade into the war of streaming services. Also as a Canadian CBS likely won't be availible here (like Hulu). Possibly one of the Canadian one will pick it up, but will that be at the cost of cutting back on my cable channels?

Amen to this!!! Streaming only State-side right? Haven't kept up on the latest.
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    n1terunner wrote: »

Amen to this!!! Streaming only State-side right? Haven't kept up on the latest.

It sounds like Space may carry the series on cable, so we Canadians may get to see it in the end.
  • Selendraco
    Selendraco Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Preacher starts tonight on Amazon in the UK, looking forward to that!

Jealous you get to watch it through Amazon! It's on AMC in the states, boo cable.

It's called the internet.
    I don't have cable or a tv, and I watch all my shows on the internet.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Bump! Been through so many things and now in a rut again.
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've just started watching Dark Matter, about 3 episodes in, I like the premise. It has a bit of a Firefly (small crew, limits of the law) vibe to it.
  • sweetgeeek
    sweetgeeek Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mystery Science Theater 3000. Pure Geek gold.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. How has no one mentioned Stranger Things? Is it because of the assumption that everyone has already watched it? :D
  • Francl27
    Options
    I'm confused. How has no one mentioned Stranger Things? Is it because of the assumption that everyone has already watched it? :D

Well it's an old thread!

Still valid though. With Christmas break, most of my shows are on a break and I'm running out on things to watch (currently watching Marvel's Runaways and Punisher).
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Well it's an old thread!

Still valid though. With Christmas break, most of my shows are on a break and I'm running out on things to watch (currently watching Marvel's Runaways and Punisher).

I haven't watched Runaways, but I liked the Punisher. Jon Bernthal owns that role.
  • youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    We went old school watching ST2. Resisted binging and took two weeks to watch the season. now only ~ 38 to forty weeks until series three.
  • youallonsy
    youallonsy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Is binging how you spell the action of binge?
  • Francl27
    Options
    youallonsy wrote: »
    Is binging how you spell the action of binge?

I guess?

I finished Travelers season 2. Really good show! One of the few shows that makes me completely forget that I'm on the treadmill, lol.

• mruntidy_therevenge
    Options
    Finally started watching Stranger Things which I am pretty happy about. Recently finished The Walking Dead, which was a marathon 5 season catch up for me over a fortnight after work. I am still really impressed with it after being a comic book reader first before it hit the silver screen.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
    Options
    Dirk Gently was cancelled :sad: my husband thinks my taste is odd...