Did A Very Bad Thing Just Now... How Bad?

Options
Just ate 6 spicy nuggets from Wendy's. How bad?

Replies

• idocdlw
    idocdlw Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    OMG! You are hereby banned from this group! Just kidding...really...one bad day is not going to throw things that off unless one day turns into two or if you have a lot of those "one days".

Rest easy...you'll make up for it tomorrow. :smile:
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I ate 700 calories of bacon the other night hehehe. I wouldn't worry about it unless you are doing it often =)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I'll be making overnight proats tomorrow for the following day's breakfast. So don't feel too bad. ;)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Gasp... The horror. The horror...

If you skipped the fries, soda and dessert, you're doing fine.

... Never had those. How were they?
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options

Not the end of the world.
    I ate 700 calories of bacon the other night hehehe. I wouldn't worry about it unless you are doing it often =)

700 calories? How much is that? I typically eat a pound at a time. Guess it depends on how much fat I render out when I cook them. Mmm, bacon.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    cstehansen wrote: »
    I only eat one serving of bacon at a time. One thing I like about bacon is they sell the it in single serve packages.

:D LOL
  • josgall
    josgall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    *starts craving Wendy's* >:)
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

That's only about 16g carbohydrate. If you're worried about it, go take a brisk, 20 minute walk. :)
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I only eat one serving of bacon at a time. One thing I like about bacon is they sell the it in single serve packages.

Mwhahahaha!

ETA : Even before going Keto I wondered why bacon came in such small packages...1 lb can't feed a family of 4 at breakfast, can it? Seriously? I buy it in bulk these days and am still waiting for the day I'll be smoking my own - isn't it time to slaughter that freaking pig yet? :smiley:

On a side note I also buy eggs in bulk and one day I was nearly out (that means only about 1.5 dozen left) and headed to the store. I purchased 5 dozen and went to put them in the overflow fridge (don't judge) and damn if there wasn't 5 dozen already there - I'd totally forgotten I'd bought them a few days earlier. I boiled up a bunch o' eggs! I'm thinking I should try freezing the hard boiled ones - anyone have any info on that?
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options

Had to laugh at myself over that one cuz I was really, honestly, truly thinking to myself, "Oh wow. I need to look for that one serving size". :p
  • cedarsidefarm
    cedarsidefarm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Better than my eating 4 pieces of Russel Stover's full sugar dark chocolate candy.

Funny, I didn't feel that high feeling I use to get when I cheated on my LCHF in my 1st few months. In fact, the high carb stuff now only makes me wonder why I'm wanting it at all.