What's bugging you?

Options

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I will continue to hold you all in prayers.
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you and all your supporting people! You've got this!!!
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yesterday really sucked wind!!!!! :( The MRI picked up some lymph activity in the same breast, so they biopsied it. I will know tomorrow whether it is or whether it is not also malignant. My phone was blowing up all the way home and I just wanted to crawl in a hole and cry for a bit. So I cried and didn't answer and stopped to eat with a cousin I haven't seen in a while. And I got up this morning and made myself walk with a couple of neighbors who invited me. I think it just helps to type this out to remind myself I can get back up when I am knocked down. There are many people who wish this was the biggest problem they were dealing with. I am thankful to have the support of this group and my family and friends.

Thank you.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    hoovhome wrote: »
    Yesterday really sucked wind!!!!! :( The MRI picked up some lymph activity in the same breast, so they biopsied it. I will know tomorrow whether it is or whether it is not also malignant. My phone was blowing up all the way home and I just wanted to crawl in a hole and cry for a bit. So I cried and didn't answer and stopped to eat with a cousin I haven't seen in a while. And I got up this morning and made myself walk with a couple of neighbors who invited me. I think it just helps to type this out to remind myself I can get back up when I am knocked down. There are many people who wish this was the biggest problem they were dealing with. I am thankful to have the support of this group and my family and friends.

Thank you.

I am sorry to hear this news but I am here if you need me and I will continue to keep you in my prayers
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    I'm so sorry I missed this update. I hope today has brought you good news. Praying for you and your dearest x
  • hoovhome
    Options
    CT and Bone scans resulted in no metastasis detected, so I am reasonably assured the cancer is contained in the breast and one lymph node at this time. I will check in from time to time, but am staying off the computer and focused on my well-being.
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    CT and Bone scans resulted in no metastasis detected, so I am reasonably assured the cancer is contained in the breast and one lymph node at this time. I will check in from time to time, but am staying off the computer and focused on my well-being.

That is good news. I will keep you in my prayers.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options

That sounds positive I will keep you in my prayers
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Strength and healing your way!
  • hoovhome
    Options
    Saw the oncologist yesterday for the first time. Will have a bone density test (different than bone scan) next Tuesday. She set a deadline for October 18th to make a decision regarding my treatment. Doing lots of praying, trying to laugh daily and limit communication to the positive minimum as there is a lot of pressure right now to do the expected when nothing is normal about this. Will check in periodically.
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Sending love and healing thoughts your way!
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    Saw the oncologist yesterday for the first time. Will have a bone density test (different than bone scan) next Tuesday. She set a deadline for October 18th to make a decision regarding my treatment. Doing lots of praying, trying to laugh daily and limit communication to the positive minimum as there is a lot of pressure right now to do the expected when nothing is normal about this. Will check in periodically.

Prayers!
  • hoovhome
    Options
    After consulting with my insurance, I rescheduled the bone density test for November 2. The oncologist was wanting to see me today, but I cancelled to reschedule at a later date. Ladies, the tumor is shrinking - with carrot juice and a clean diet. I cannot say that is the reason for the change, but it is the only thing I am doing at this time. I have other friends and family choosing modern treatment and I support their decisions, just as they are supporting mine.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    @hoovhome you know what is best for your body! And it sounds like healing is underway :smile: Great news!!!
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    @hoovhome hope everything went well at today's scan
  • hoovhome
    Options
    Drinking 8 cups if carrot juice daily. Started additional measures to speed up process. Still at 179 pounds but not counting calories or macros. Where I struggle is getting in greens. The daily process of juicing, consuming requirdd supplements and getting in enough protein is taxing but I realize I am blessed to have the freedom and support to choose alternative treatment. It isn't easy but I believe worth it.

Bone density was very good. Bone Scan and CT were good. Struggling to get my D3 up in fighting range.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Glad you're getting good results. Your positivity is inspiring I'm glad you have the support to fight your fight. Thanks for popping by and updating us. You're never far from my thoughts and prayers.
  • typeitdaily
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Drinking 8 cups if carrot juice daily. Started additional measures to speed up process. Still at 179 pounds but not counting calories or macros. Where I struggle is getting in greens. The daily process of juicing, consuming requirdd supplements and getting in enough protein is taxing but I realize I am blessed to have the freedom and support to choose alternative treatment. It isn't easy but I believe worth it.

Bone density was very good. Bone Scan and CT were good. Struggling to get my D3 up in fighting range.

Thank you so much for the update! You have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Nice work, @hoovhome! I'm still thinking of you and sending healing prayers your way :)
  • hoovhome
    Options
    I turned 47 in June and im falling apart..just got put on a beta blocker for high blood pressure and anxiety..yesterday was horrible..bp ok but the anxiety is causing me to have indegestion and headaches and very emotional..or am I starting menopause? Either way I'm miserable!! And ready for a change and b happy again:/

Anxiety is not easy....I have problems with anxiety.

Three things helped lower my blood pressure, which was pre-hypertensive. 1: sleep apnea diagnosed and a CPAP at 10 lbs pressure, 2: cut out processed foods, 3: carrot juicing. My BP is routinely around 116/78. The indigestion went away at the same time. The emotional issues minimized, but didn't resolve until I removed from the underlying causes. First, a job dump. I cried for three months, then relocated and got busy with work totally unrelated. Whatever the underlying issue, I pray you will know the right way to handle it or get the right assistance.