What is your workout today

Options
tamera_g
tamera_g Posts: 128 Member
Day 1: Jillian Michaels ripped in 30
Just post how many days in a row you've exercised and what you did.

Replies

• jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 1 for me: 35 Minutes Elliptical about 10 minutes trying out new gym equipment for a few minutes at a time on each.
  • Tremellas
    Tremellas Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Day 1: just walking, 30 minutes.

Great job on the elliptical
  • tamera_g
    Options
    Day 3: Jillian Michaels ripped in 30
  • Tremellas
    Options
    Day 1: walking, 30 minutes.
    Day 2: walking, 30 minutes.
    Day 3: walking, 30 minutes.

• tamera_g
    Options
    Day 4: Biking
  • Tremellas
    Options
    Day 3: Elliptical! 60 minutes.

I thought I was on Day 3 yesterday but unfortunately I'm a day behind, as I didn't know about the group until the next day...
  • jr1985
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in for a few days group... I just got back from a long weekend in Chicago where I did about 15,000 steps a day not to mention the 10+ flights of stairs constantly going up & down to the metro... I'm CRAZY sore... this girl is not used to walking/standing all day
  • Tremellas
    Options
    jr1985 wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't checked in for a few days group... I just got back from a long weekend in Chicago where I did about 15,000 steps a day not to mention the 10+ flights of stairs constantly going up & down to the metro... I'm CRAZY sore... this girl is not used to walking/standing all day

How neat, what were you doing in Chicago?

Day 4: I'm going to walk to get some plants for my porch today, it's 4 miles round trip. I think that's probably all I'll do today and maybe I'll do elliptical tomorrow.
  • jr1985
    Options
    Just normal walking around... grocery & Christmas shopping for the last 2 days to re-coup from Chicago. Back to the gym again after Thanksgiving
  • Tremellas
    Options
    Day 4: Walking 60 minutes.
    Day 5: Elliptical! 60 minutes.

Day 5/100!!!
  • Tremellas
    Options
    Day 4: Walking 60 minutes.
    Day 5: Elliptical! 60 minutes.
    Day 6: Walking 60 minutes.
    Day 7: Elliptical! 60 minutes.
  • jr1985
    Options
    Back at it hard today... starting a new diet that my sister said that she lost about 20 lbs in 20 days from, and 1/2 hour bike on my lunch break.
  • Tremellas
    Options
    Back at it hard today... starting a new diet that my sister said that she lost about 20 lbs in 20 days from, and 1/2 hour bike on my lunch break.

Can you share the details? Looks like my commitment to things only lasts about 7 days :/ I'll have to start over I've had two days not following an exercise or diet regimen. Back at it tomorrow!
  • tamera_g
    Options
    I am having a hard time sticking to this as well so you are not alone, Tremellas. I get so caught up in doing things for others that I don't do things for myself.
  • jr1985
    Options
    Sure I will try to attach the PDF when I get home. Basically you eat LOTS of lean protein & veggies, but you are NEVER supposed to let yourself get hungry. super low carb and sugar, if you are going to put sauce, salad dressing etc on anything make sure that it does not have sugar, corn syrup, etc in the ingredients... (with spaghetti sauce etc, it will have some natural sugars from the tomatoes, this is ok)

Breakfast should be an unprocessed carb: (fruit - this is the only time in the day you can have fruit, or oatmeal, grits, wholewheat toast, etc.) and a protein just 1 3oz serving or equivalent (protein powder, 2% milkfat cottage cheese, beans, lentils, 2 egg whites, shrimp, most fish, chicken, turkey, or 93% lean beef)

mid-morning protein snack. ( I usually do just 1 scoop of vegan protein powder with almond milk)

Lunch can be an un-refined carb (brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa, whole wheat bread (just one slice, etc) a serving of protein and a large serving of veggies.

mid- afternoon protein snack, I usually do protein powder again for this too... I cannot eat meat 5x a day...cottage cheese would also be good.

Dinner - Zero carbs, except what occurs naturally in veggies, huge serving of veggies, and 3 oz of meat... Last night I sautéed the veggies and some shrimp... there are a lot of sauces that are only like 35 - 50 calories per half cup without any sugar that are pretty reasonably as well if you don't like just plain bland veggies, salsa, spaghetti sauce, curry sauce, and even butter chicken sauce... Pesto sauce is higher calorie, but I don't think it has a lot of carbs)

Day 2 of that... so far so good..

Yeah... I think that I will just try to stick with the group to be accountable until after Christmas, and will try to stick with the diet and exercise hopefully 80-90% of the time between now and Christmas... but there are just too many things going on until after that for me to be at 100% of the time until after that.
  • Tremellas
    Options
    Day 1 (starting again lol) - walking 30 min
    Day 2 - walking 30 min
  • Tremellas
    Options
    Sure I will try to attach the PDF when I get home. Basically you eat LOTS of lean protein & veggies, but you are NEVER supposed to let yourself get hungry. super low carb and sugar, if you are going to put sauce, salad dressing etc on anything make sure that it does not have sugar, corn syrup, etc in the ingredients... (with spaghetti sauce etc, it will have some natural sugars from the tomatoes, this is ok)

Breakfast should be an unprocessed carb: (fruit - this is the only time in the day you can have fruit, or oatmeal, grits, wholewheat toast, etc.) and a protein just 1 3oz serving or equivalent (protein powder, 2% milkfat cottage cheese, beans, lentils, 2 egg whites, shrimp, most fish, chicken, turkey, or 93% lean beef)

mid-morning protein snack. ( I usually do just 1 scoop of vegan protein powder with almond milk)

Lunch can be an un-refined carb (brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa, whole wheat bread (just one slice, etc) a serving of protein and a large serving of veggies.

mid- afternoon protein snack, I usually do protein powder again for this too... I cannot eat meat 5x a day...cottage cheese would also be good.

Dinner - Zero carbs, except what occurs naturally in veggies, huge serving of veggies, and 3 oz of meat... Last night I sautéed the veggies and some shrimp... there are a lot of sauces that are only like 35 - 50 calories per half cup without any sugar that are pretty reasonably as well if you don't like just plain bland veggies, salsa, spaghetti sauce, curry sauce, and even butter chicken sauce... Pesto sauce is higher calorie, but I don't think it has a lot of carbs)

Day 2 of that... so far so good..

Yeah... I think that I will just try to stick with the group to be accountable until after Christmas, and will try to stick with the diet and exercise hopefully 80-90% of the time between now and Christmas... but there are just too many things going on until after that for me to be at 100% of the time until after that.

Thanks for posting!
  • jr1985
    Options
    Tremellas wrote: »
    Day 1 (starting again lol) - walking 30 min
    Day 2 - walking 30 min

Great job sticking with it!

I've been both doing 30 minutes of the recumbent bike on my lunchbreak every day and then hitting the gym after work... Got an hour in at the gym on Monday... only like 15 minutes yesterday and then I got an important call so I had to go, but plan on going back today... I realize I'm only day 3 on the diet... yesterday I literally only ate 937 calories and was not a bit hungry because of all of the veggies

• Tremellas
    Options
    yesterday I literally only ate 937 calories and was not a bit hungry because of all of the veggies

That is amazing! I hope you're able to keep it up!
  • Tremellas
    Options
    Day 1 - walking 30 min
    Day 2 - walking 30 min
    Day 2 - walking 30 min

I am hoping to do some actual exercise this weekend, but day 3 so far so good with food.