December 2016

Options
zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 6,869 Member
So glad that November is over. I ended it on a better note than I started it though. So I count that as a success. Make a plan ladies and do it! It is back to basics for me. Lifting, heavy. Use this discussion to keep track of your weight goals.

Shelley

Replies

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Today I was at 150.8 Much better than the 152.8 I started Monday with.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,334 Member
    Options
    138.6 this morning...but was up to 142.8 after TG...EGADS!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Looks like we both are headed in the right direction! B)

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,689 Member
    Options
    Almost embarrassed to say. Bouncing 174.5 yesterday, 173.5 today. So need to get the bounce back into the 150's.

Paula
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Still not sure where I'm sitting, but I've been back at the gym FINALLY, now that I'm settling into a groove with the house and the horse. By settling into a groove, I think I mean, "ignoring laundry." Haha, oops. But I'm tired of feeling soft, so back to lifting with me!

Allow me a second to brag, and then I'll shush. :smile: I apparently have a reputation for being the lifting chick at my gym. The manager was telling a new trainer who gives monthly strength seminars, "There's this one chick who's always coming in here, smashing all these PRs. She'd love this seminar."

So, that surprised me! Trying not to let it go to my head, haha!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Let it go to your head Michelle. I had something similar once. And it still feels great even years later to think about. So enjoy it, you earned it. And laundry will always be there. I throw a load in in the mornings sometimes to catch up. Then finish it while getting ready for dinner.

Paula sending some hugs your way. Keep that bounce coming down!

I was finally back in the 140! Ok so it is 149.8 But I was happy to see it. Bouncing down and lifting heavy again!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Michelle, that is so great! Be very proud! And THANK YOU, BOTH for reminding me I have a load in the washer and a load in the dryer...yeppy, yep!!

Paula, your are a champ! You can bounce back down!

Shelley, Congrats on the 140's!!! Good job!

137.8 this morning. Hope it's not a fluke. We shall see!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Bounced down 1/2# again.

Chris, Thanks for the advice. I've been planning my meals and it is really helping me feel in control again. Also keeping a water bottle on my desk, which is why I had 6C more of water than usual.

Michelle, so nice to hear how you're doing. Like Shelley said, do let it go to your head. That sounds so fun. If you've got it flaunt it!

Shelley, Congratulations on the 140's - just changing that middle number is good for morale.

:heart: y'all,
    Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Okay...138.0 this morning. I am just happy "4" is not the second number.

What are your Christmas Plans this year? We are having Ronan, DDD, SIL, his mom and Bean over on Christmas Eve for dinner, dessert, gifts and a movie. It should be fun. The mac & cheese DDD and I make (Christmas Tradition) and the dessert (SIL's mom's recipe) will be the temptation. I don't think there will be any beer, so that is a good thing...ohhh, I do love beer... :o

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I am having computer problems. I keep losing what I type! :s

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.4 this morning... :/

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    171 this morning. Down is good. - paula
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Shelley, I have computer problems too. Mostly when my cat steps on the keyboard. - paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.8...the wrong way!! ugh! My fault tho...

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    edited December 2016
    Options
    171.5, up but not too bad.

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I know the feeling. I did not even bother with the scales this morning. Today I did much better though. Not the best choices, but less calories and a great weight workout. Hopefully you did good today also.

Paula we decided no tree this year. I so do not want to be woken by a loud crash! The tinkling of broken glass and Sara looking indignant in the middle of the catastrophe. So far she has let me do my own typing!

Crossing my toes! Tomorrow's start should be a good one. :*

Shelley
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    126.5 this am so heading down. Was surprised as I got lazy about tracking and was sure there would be a gain.
    Shelly, Paula and Chris, hang in there!
    Michelle, You rule the gym!
    As far as Xmas, we'll be heading to New Orleans to visit family. Will see my DDDs, nieces, nephews, in laws, etc. Looking forward to it.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    149.8 Still in the 140's, if only barely. But happy with that after my cheat day. Now I must get to 145! That is my goal this month.

Nice to see you Clara!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    140.8...EGADS!!! :s
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Oh no Chris! But as long as you know how you got there you can back track and get out! :wink:
    I was 150 this morning! Going to be better today and get it back into the 140's tomorrow! o:)

Shelley