I'm baaaaack!

Options
amgreenwell
amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
Ten weeks as of yesterday! Second little one due June 28th. I'm so excited but being pregnant and having an 8 month old is rough. I've had a lot of fatigue and nausea this time around (that I didn't have my first time) my poor husband is having to really step up and do a lot for me and baby. He is overjoyed to do it, thank God!
I'm glad to be back and hope we can motivate each other through the next few months.

Replies

• babypunkprincess
    babypunkprincess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats! By my calculations I'll be due June 24. I'll find out for sure on the 13th. But I have a 5 month old who was born June 28 :open_mouth: it is tough! I'm excited to have two babies so close together
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm due July 30th. I have an 11 month old (born Dec. 30th). I had horrible symptoms first trimester last time, this time I haven't had too many, but it's still early. My symptoms really kicked in at 7 weeks last time. I have my first ultrasound next Friday, can't wait.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 14! It's my first though so I don't have to learn how to handle a baby and a pregnancy at the same time just yet.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 16th with #2. I always rolled my eyes at those people who said "enjoy the rest this time around" and all that crap... but man... being pregnant with a toddler is HARD! I was exhausted before I got pregnant... now its just awful. I'm in bed at 9 when I'm trying to get the LO to sleep... and naptime on the weekends? HA! That's about when my 1 pathetic cup of coffee has kicked in....