TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    I can hardly walk this morning. The top of my left foot isn't swollen but baby does it hurt. Hopefully it will loosen up because I planned on finishing the step challenge and the video challenge today.

Hope you feel better soon. Be careful and rest up if necessary. Your physical health is more important than a challenge.
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Team

Yes i am still here...

CHALLENGE #1: “CLIMB THE INCA TRAIL”~~10 POINTS
    I used a stair master and got 1778/1778
    My butt hurts

CHALLENGE #2: “PERU TIENE TALENTO!” 10 POINTS~~~ I love the dance challenges the best...
    “Vivir mi Vida” (4:07) “Live my Life”
    "Inténtalo" (3:21) “Try It” -
    “Darte un Beso” (3:54) “Give You a Kiss”
    “Mi Nina Bonita” (3:21) “My Pretty Girl”
    “Travesuras” (3:21) “Antics!~~i did this one twice

CHALLENGE #3: “EXTRACTO DE RANA!”
    (5 POINTS)
    4/5 days so far~~~Update 5/5 days..a good run for me..

Minutes for this week

I really tried to added some extra this week

Mon-190
    Tues-230
    Wed-200
    Thurs-190
    Fri-200
    Sat-210
    Sun-230

Feeling better and adding a little more afternoon walking along with my morning runs
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

Looking good this week FABULOUS ones, keep pushing those minutes & let's get all our challenge points in! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 - complete 10 points
    Challenge 2 - complete 10 points
    Challenge 3- complete 5 points
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

WEEK SEVEN: CARRERAS A CUSCO!

CHALLENGE #1 #2 #3
    Complete!

MINUTES/MILES
    28 Nov. 146 minutes
    29 Nov. 83 minutes
    30 Nov. 130 minutes
    1 Dec. 153 minutes
    2 Dec. 161 minutes
    3 Dec. 207 minutes
    4 Dec. 138 minutes (108 minutes walking + 30 minutes day 4, December 30 Day challenges)

Yay, I hit 1,000! Go Fabs, go!

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 115 minutes
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I pulled it off - but I did. Was able to finish challenges #1 & #2 today.

#1 - Steps - Wednesday 42, Friday, 756, Saturday 270, Sunday, 770 for a total of 1838. More than I needed, but yay me.

#2 - Dance challenges - I did the 4th one twice. Really good workout! I was sweating like crazy despite the fact I couldn't hop due to my foot.

#3 - Finished yesterday.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Sunday: 115 minutes

Got your minutes logged @My_Butt !

Congrats @MiamiSeoul for hitting 1000!! Also to @vanessa40 !! And to @My_Butt!! And to @2016summerfun!! Wow, 4 of the team maxing out the minutes is pretty amazing! Great job!

Congrats @biketheworld for getting the challenges knocked out despite the injury!! Way to push through for the team!

I was able to do a little bit today with Cleaning/Decorating and some Glider minutes. We're way ahead in minutes and challenge points. Keep up the great work Fab Fives!!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Anyone have a few extra minutes in them? We are at 279.94%. I did 5 minutes of stretching in bed, but it didn't go up. Just a few more minutes can give us 10 more points :smiley:
  • 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sorry for posting everything so late. I was really sick this week. :( Realized at 11Pm tonight that I needed to account for steps so I got on the stairstepper and did 47 minutes for over 5000 steps... I'm dripping sweat as I write this (TMI!). Great work this week, Team! :)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I was having trouble accessing the spreadsheet and my laptop kept freezing up and I had to do a hard reboot. I only had about 30 minutes to contribute, but wasn't able to get it on there before the deadline.

Anyone else having trouble with the spreadsheet? It happened to me a number of times this week but it could just be my old laptop and my less-than-robust internet connection.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Week 8 destination is posted. The spreadsheet will be available about 6am Pacific time.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    My eight lifestyle choices that I want to continue:
    - plan food in advance
    - weigh food
    - drink lots of water
    - schedule exercise and stick to it
    - not obsess about the scale
    - celebrate victories, even the small ones
    - add activity to daily life whenever possible
    - keep accountable to my workout buddies

One new thing I want to try
    - Having a day or two strictly vegetarian per week.

I am planning on doing the Kangaroo Hop from our visit down under as I missed it and want to get into skipping, so 30 minutes of skipping for me this week.

Not sure if we need to tag @MissionEnforcer for the credit of this one...
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    WEEK EIGHT: VICTORIOUS IN VANCOUVER!

CHALLENGE #2: “A CANUCK’S CHOICE!” (10 POINTS)
    REYKJAVIK, ICELAND: “DRUM TO A VIKING BEAT”

CHALLENGE #3: “ON DONNER, ON DANCER!” (5 PTS)
    Dasher: Log every meal, snack, taste & sip!
    Dancer: Stay under my calorie goal each day
    Prancer: Water, water & more water (minimum 13 cups a day)
    Vixen: I will try a new physical activity at least once a month.
    Comet: Try not to stress or become anxious by using breathing & mindfulness techniques
    Cupid: Daily physical activity
    Donner: Meal & snack prep
    Blitzen: Enjoy the cake (and Champagne and chocolate and wine, etc.) and know/be grateful that this is a lifestyle & not just about the number I see once a week.

Rudolph: Once a week, I plan to try a new healthy recipe with a new food. I also plan to begin taking my youngest son (who also has cholesterol issues) to the park for some activity at least three times a week. We did this three years ago & were successful; hopefully we will make progress again!

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The Spreadsheet is up and running!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go for 1000 minutes again this week! I had a big drop in weight and I'm feeling really good - although a little tired!