Hello!!!

2»

Replies

• kenikila2016
    kenikila2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Diana_JG wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Diana, and I am a Chocoholic. For me, it's the sweets that are slowly killing me, especially anything chocolate. I need my own support group for chocolate.... wonder what the snacks would be there? (lol) So here's to on-line support!! YEAAAAYYY!!! Let's DO This!

You and I are in the same boat. Chocolate is my kryptonite. I have learned that I cannot deprive myself of chocolate otherwise I will go overboard. So I pick one day out of the week to have a little piece of chocolate, today was that day for me.
  • rbarber7
    rbarber7 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, everyone, my name is Renza and I love chocolate also. During the Holiday I normally bake cakes and my German Chocolate cake always get the best of me. I keep saying I'm not going to do it but my mom request this cake every Thanksgiving or Christmas.
  • Tipany
    Tipany Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone, this is my first challenge yay!!! I've come along way in my journey 395 down to 245 but gained some back so NOT happy. Working out is not my issue its eating. I workout 6days a week but when it comes to food I suck big time either I don't eat enough or I eat all crap. What I hope to get from this challenge beside support is getting back in the routine of tracking my food on a consistent basis. Have a wonderful day and LET'S ROCK THIS CHALLENGE!!!!
  • Tipany
    rbarber7 wrote: »
    Hi, everyone, my name is Renza and I love chocolate also. During the Holiday I normally bake cakes and my German Chocolate cake always get the best of me. I keep saying I'm not going to do it but my mom request this cake every Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Hi Renza, I feel your pain a good German Chocolate cake mmmmmmmm with some vanilla bean ice cream yassssss!! No worries because you will past the cake test this time around I have faith in you!!!!
  • madifehling
    madifehling Posts: 71 Member
    Diana_JG wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Diana, and I am a Chocoholic. For me, it's the sweets that are slowly killing me, especially anything chocolate. I need my own support group for chocolate.... wonder what the snacks would be there? (lol) So here's to on-line support!! YEAAAAYYY!!! Let's DO This!

You and I are in the same boat. Chocolate is my kryptonite. I have learned that I cannot deprive myself of chocolate otherwise I will go overboard. So I pick one day out of the week to have a little piece of chocolate, today was that day for me.

Perfect suggestion! Sometimes depriving ourselves of something we love makes us want it even more and think about it even more. Using this idea of just one small piece on a certain day, planning ahead of time and not just eating it spontaneously can help with that!
  • madifehling
    madifehling Posts: 71 Member
    Tipany wrote: »
    Hello everyone, this is my first challenge yay!!! I've come along way in my journey 395 down to 245 but gained some back so NOT happy. Working out is not my issue its eating. I workout 6days a week but when it comes to food I suck big time either I don't eat enough or I eat all crap. What I hope to get from this challenge beside support is getting back in the routine of tracking my food on a consistent basis. Have a wonderful day and LET'S ROCK THIS CHALLENGE!!!!

YES!!! Tipany let's rock this challenge!!! Congratulations on your weight loss-- we are here to support you through the (very) difficult Holiday season to keep you on track. Please let us know if we can help with the food aspect in any way, hopefully the daily tips and newsletters are helpful for new ways to plan ahead and eat mindfully! :smile:
  • Tipany
    Thank you. I haven't tracked my food in about a week maybe two b/c it's discouraging to see I didn't eat enough. It's a daily struggle but hey we are still in this to WIN IT!!!!!!