Weekly Weigh-In 12/12/2016 : Lets get it!

Another week down I hope to see some updated weigh ins! You all keep doing you and have yourself a great week!

Replies

• Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Down a bit again this week.

Last Week: 319 lbs
    This Week: 317.4 lbs (-1.6 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 42bs (grand total 97.6)
    Goal weight: 220
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Hey guys I think I forgot to post last week. I was 259 then and still 259 this week. Been having a rough time with work and personal life so I guess maintaining for a little while while I work through stuff is ok. Hope everyone else is doing well.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 289.5 lbs
    This week: 289 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Hey finally stopped gaining so that's cool. I went on some bike rides this week before snow hit here. The snow also caused my sister and mom to make a bunch of cookies so now that could be a problem. Feeling pretty good today even though I only lost half a pound haha.

p36kn79hkbgr.jpg
    This could be a problem...

Anyway, have a stellar week everyone! :smiley:
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    oh my gosh, the downside of the holidays is all the desserts. That looks great.
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    wagetty wrote: »
    Hey guys I think I forgot to post last week. I was 259 then and still 259 this week. Been having a rough time with work and personal life so I guess maintaining for a little while while I work through stuff is ok. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hey, maintaining at this time of year with all of the extra food, family and stress is a huge success in my mind! Keep it up! And I hope things start looking up for you soon.