New to the group...and 40

Options
2»

Replies

• Audreyrunner
    Audreyrunner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I am back to tracking and stepping. I will do really well and then fall off the wagon. I would like as many pals as possible to help me be accountable. Please add me if you like!! I am 41 and feel like this weight loss thing is twice as hard! I am just going to keep on...keeping on. Thanks and have a great day!!

I am 43 and I am tired of losing weight, not tracking and gaining! Good luck!
  • AmmeLynn
    AmmeLynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to the group and just turned 40 at the end of June--looking forward to chatting with others in this age group to recognize the struggles and benefits of being 40. :smile:
  • martibaxter
    martibaxter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New to the group and looking forward to sharing support. 40 as of last Sept and the weight always fell off before when I tried but I've spent some quality time going up and down the same 14lbs for a year ;) Time to get serious! Welcome to add me.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. I turned 40 at the end of May...managed to lose almost 20 lbs. For my 40 th... Now looking and hoping for the possibility in losing around 5 and toning up. Hoping to see / hear of encouraging examples. I mostly use videos and walk. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dpstowell
    dpstowell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the group and looking forward to connecting. I really starting using the MFP app over the last few months and have lost 30 pounds. Please feel free to add me. Let's do this!!
  • Mariju1976
    Mariju1976 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    New to the group - just turned 40 last August. Hoping to make some acquaintances to help with this weight loss journey.
  • flightlessbirdie
    flightlessbirdie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined back after a couple of years away from MPF and now bigger than last time too! I would love to have some friends to support my journey. I turned 40 this year and would love it if the next stage of my life I will overcome my weight challenges and love my body!
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this morning also - and have a moderately warped sense of humor, lol!
    I just hired a trainer once a week and she suggested I use this site to track my meals.... I didn't realize there were communities, so I am jazzed!

Welcome to MFP ~
    Feel free to add me

• Getfitat54
    Options
    @flightlessbirdie welocme back.... I was here, then gone for a while as well.... Stick it out this time.... at least that is my goal.... just one of many goals.
  • Getfitat54
    Options
    737jac737 wrote: »
    I can only be in this group a few more months..... :(

boooo, are you still here?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! I am a chronic yo-yo dieter. I have lost 30+ lbs probably 6-7 times and each time said "I'll never get that big again." Here I am again and needing to lose 70 lbs. I'm determined this time will be different. I have a better support team this go 'round.

My husband has bought me an elliptical for Christmas this year. I'm very excited to start sailing this ship in the right direction!!!
  • MTmimi
    MTmimi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there- I'm 45, and back to tracking after a six month or so hiatus. For me, this works, and I need the discipline in the fall and winter months. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you want to broaden your network. We can do this!
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday. I turn 43 in January and have decided it's finally time to lose the weight I've gained over the past 3-4 years. Getting motivation from others is always a huge help so feel free to add me :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!, I am on every day and burn 1000 calories a day!, anyone can add me.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 46 and looking to control my eating habits once the cooler weather hits. Anyone can add me if they like. I'm usually on MFP every day tracking food and activity and occasionally checking out these groups.
  • shannanicole77
    shannanicole77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! So funny, I started to join a "30's" group and realized that I'm 10 months away from my 40th birthday. Time to keep it real, I will be 40. Life has changed, I have changed and the way I lose weight definitely has changed.

I rejoined MFP to help find the balance between being a mom & wife , working full time and body image transformation - all 3 can be very demanding. I'm on MFP daily tracking food and updating. I love to give and receive support. Feel free to send me a friend request.