Calorie Tracking Nov/Dec 2016

Options
Logged calories and did yoga

Replies

• joshuacurtispdx
    joshuacurtispdx Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    So far I've logged in every day this week. I've also weighed in each of the past four days.
  • ladynasdaq
    ladynasdaq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1 for me. I am female, age 57 soon to be 58 y/o and a RN. I am battling with my weight for years and years but was formerly a calorie counter and have been on Weight Watchers numerous times. Decided today is Day 1 and going to do my own thing. Last night,12/15/16 used MFP's site to structure a 1600 calorie diet. I have over 100 lbs. to lose. I believe that 1600 calories will not only yield results but also keep me at a goal weight later on. I have 3 meals and snacks into the day and I see that I can stick to this effortlessly. Today I have decided to eat what fits into my day and use Healthy Choice entrees as well as a Slimfast shake and a piece of fruit for Breakfast. I used to think those shakes were bad for you but the high protein ones are actually quite healthy and should be filling.
    I am going to hopefully stick to this and fill in the MFP every day. I need to add foods into my day from the very start of the day and just enjoy the day and not worry about it. I should get results.