Determined December 2016: Week 4 (12/22-12/31)

Options
2»

Replies

• solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Freeze!
    macchiatto wrote: »
    I need to start throwing crap away ...

• poli22
    poli22 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Throw away is better, then you can't go get it later.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was spot on. Actually I ended up about 300 cal in the hole. I wasn't hungry at "bedtime snack" hour, but DH and I stayed up later and by then I didn't want to bother going downstairs to disturb the kids so I just didn't have it.
    Cals-under so check
    Carbs-check
    Exercise-check
    water-check
    My eyes being stupid at night as usual keeping me from getting enough sleep-check
    All normal here. :lol:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm sick...I'll be back with a vengeance in January...but as for today, I need tea with honey and lemon. :(
  • poli22
    poli22 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon.
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hi! Got my stats for Rock Your Resolution, surprised Im only up a pound from my carb bender over the holidays. Aiming for <20 g this week and its working out great! I also bought a food scale to keep a close eye on my portions since I was just guestamating. Planning on a workout tonight. Will be late but better late than never right? :)
  • baconslave
    Options
    Cadori wrote: »
    I'm sick...I'll be back with a vengeance in January...but as for today, I need tea with honey and lemon. :(

Feel better quick! :heart:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Thank you @baconslave
  • solska
    Options
    I'm finding it pretty hard to get back to ditching all that's not low carb. Will try but mentally once I realized I won't hit my Jan 1 goals I figured I'll have a better restart on Jan 1. All water weight returning is pretty demoralizing. And a couple of days ago I woke up even heavier after my first low carb day, I'm guessing sodium from all the bacon and cheese but still. Happy new year everyone. Looking forward to the new challenge in 2017. I need to be aggressive with it the next three months.
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Final results for December 2016:

5 lb loss total
    No major cheating binges
    Workouts were a problem because of an injury.

Overall, not bad. On to the next month.
  • baconslave
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hey hey hey!
    SW: 163 and some change
    CW: 160.

Not down to 159 like I wanted, but I'll keep at it this next month.
    Good month.
    I'm tearing it up next month though. I'm going to try out HASfit's free 90 Day Warrior Challenge. I'll let you know as I go what I think of it. They have a 30 Day beginner, the Warrior, and the 90 Day Hero challenge which is supposed to be advanced.
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    SW: 186
    GW: 182
    No sweets! (I learned my lesson over Thanksgiving weekend.)
    Work out at least 3 times a week.

SW: 186
    CW: 182.4 - so close!!!
    No sweets! - um. . . :( I succumbed to the miniature Hershey's bar and the Reese's peanut butter Christmas tree.
    Work out at least 3 times a week - I've done two already this week, so I'm almost there! B)

I did it! Weighed in at 182.0 this morning!!

Okay, okay, so I missed the other two goals. Still, it's progress! o:)
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I did terrible getting on here and posting this last week! I was busy with family and friends. I did pretty good though....not too many cheats and I managed to lose despite it being the holidays
    SW 163
    EW 157
  • solska
    Options
    Well I've been off since Christmas Day. I'm up five pounds from my lowest on keto. I will get back to it very soon. It just feels like end of a mental break is all.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I was doing quite well over the holidays until New Year. I watched three other little ones in addition to my own. I made mini-pizzas for them and found myself scraping the topping off a few bites for myself. I think I accidentally ate some of the crust, too. On top of that I ate too many salty almonds and pepperoni. I thought these were minor indiscretions, but I find myself up by about 3 lbs. I'm drinking water and fasting a few extra hours today. Still, I'm surprised by how variable the scale can be on keto.
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Ok, total for the month: 4 lb lost, back into 160s. Possibly more, shark week tends to mess with my weight. Not bad. Been pretty strict with the diet and started up long distance running again, so that helps. Well, on to the next month!