Keto friends wanted!!! :D

Options

Replies

• XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Working my way back to a LCHF way of eating and would love to have more like minded folks in my list! I'd love to have others to share diaries and notes with!
  • angelamb1970
    angelamb1970 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    keto + IF with open diary, please add if you are the same! Always looking for meal ideas!
  • oksanasmom
    oksanasmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in GA and getting back on the Keto wagon. Feel free to add me as a Keto friend. Did anyone come up with a way to check in on a regular basis?
  • tpbrilhart
    tpbrilhart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting keto. Stayed under 20 grams of carbs today. I'm going to need some support.
  • patti349
    patti349 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    tpbrilhart wrote: »
    Just starting keto. Stayed under 20 grams of carbs today. I'm going to need some support.

Hi, I have been on the keto plan for about 3 weeks now and have lost 10 pounds since starting
    tpbrilhart wrote: »

Hi, I am Patti and I have been on the keto plan for around 3 weeks now and have lost 10 pounds. We can do this...friend me if you would like, the more support we can get the better. I keep my carbs under and I have started walking daily to help me out.
  • redheadbynature
    redheadbynature Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Been doing Keto since February 2013. Love finding new Keto friends!
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of the great folks who have added me! I can't wait to start swapping stories, tips and tricks!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I started Keto on Dec. 5, cheated a little at Christmas and New Years but being strict again. Down 14 lbs and hoping to lose 100 more. Would love keto friends!
  • rainpa
    rainpa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started keto today and am looking for friends to swap ideas with. Please feel free to add me!
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 2 here :-)
  • webbsark
    webbsark Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Need accountability. Going back to keto after doing all sorts of things. It's hard.
  • karina85g
    karina85g Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the Keto community, still trying to learn about this lifestyle. I'm on day two, day one I was over my carb intake.
    Still trying to figure out meal ideas, i need inspiration, please feel free to add me!
  • Julene64
    Julene64 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You (or anyone else) please feel free to add me as well. I'm an excellent cheerleader. :smile: I started out doing LCHF and have transitioned to keto. Have lost 18 lbs in the month since I started. Would love to join you in this journey.
  • msh0612
    msh0612 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hello! I did keto in the past... lost 40 pounds then gained it all back in the last 6 months because I went nuts and to my old eating habits. (and drinking habits) I felt like crap, had zero energy and bad skin. Started back on keto the first of this year. I already am down 6 pounds and have energy already. This is the lifestyle for me, for sure! I just got back on here and started logging today. Please add me as a friend if you wish... anyone. Love getting ideas from people and the support it brings. I have a low carb/keto instagram page as well. User name is misty.ak add me if you post pics there!
  • Suzanne_Pmonkey
    Suzanne_Pmonkey Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    One week down and I'm loving it so far! Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I'd love a bunch of keto friends to get ideas from.
  • kwwall09
    kwwall09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started back on 1/1/17 but had success in 2015 with it. Just started logging in mfp again. Feel free to add me
  • meeyaya30
    meeyaya30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So I started keto seriously the last week of December. Down about 10 pounds so far. Still working on perfecting meal portions but I'm happy with what's been going on so far. Feel free to add me☺☺
  • crmua
    crmua Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started Keto in the new year, though been reading about it for a while. I have an open diary and would love other members who have the same. Want to share meal ideas and tips! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • RoosterDJC
    RoosterDJC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Started Keto in the new year and looking for people doing the same. Good luck!
  • SandyFromNJ
    SandyFromNJ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I began Keto in 2017 too. I can use friends too. :).