Not much difference to me

Options
dpq7uv63djv0.jpg

Photo left was when I started and managed to lose 20lbs with less than 2 months. Photo on the right is from today.
Feel bloated and crappy after the holiday foods.
Still don't see much of a change but then I'm my own worst critic

Replies

• genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Girl you can totally see the loss! I know its hard for us to see our progress because we're trained to see just the negative. But pics don't lie and you look good, keto on!
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Also we may not lose weight where we want to, like I'm apple shaped and out kills me that I have a thick waist but hey that's my body lol I lost inches on my waist but the rest of my body like many booty (where I can't afford to lose lol) lost inches too boo!
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I see the difference! Take your measurements. Great job!!!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Both belly and booty are sticking out considerably less.
    I think if I drew a straight line from breast down that you'd see how belly passes the line in before but not in the after.
    And that doesn't even factor in losses from places we can't see. Legs, arms, shoulders, back, neck.. it all adds up to big differences in our appearance.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    take measurements, I can totally see a huge difference, the scale lies
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I see it. Easily! I was guessing a 30 lb loss until I saw the text under the pictures. Great job!!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! And I agree; take measurements as you go along.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    At your size, differences can be harder to see, even with progress photos. Just remember, the leaner you get, the easier it will be to see.

Using me as an example: it took 30 pounds lost to see a notable difference from my start at 265. Now? Eight pounds is the difference between veins showing in my abs, and my midsection looking more like a pillow with some lumps in it.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above comments! I can even see it in your fingers! Try not to be so critical! You deserve self love!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I see a difference for sure! Keep it up!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference!!! You lost many many inches!! You are doing great doll