Spreadsheet Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
The spreadsheet is just an added tool to use. It is not required to use the spreadsheet in order to participate in this challenge. o:)

You can enter your weight on the day of your normal weigh-in. Just find the date range on the spreadsheet that corresponds with your particular weigh-in day and enter your weight in that column.

For those who do not weigh weekly, please PREFILL the "Weigh-In Weeks", with your last known weight, until the week of your next actual Weigh-In week.

Enter your Starting Weight in the column with the heading that is highlighted in pink.

Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x26LLy5B070Qio0VtTM4CaZ0BvQkja1Pl-04RMpPFyI/edit?usp=sharing

Some folks have had trouble entering info on the spreadsheet.
Make sure you have google sheets app downloaded to your device.
(It's too hard to use my Android tablet for this so I use my ProBook laptop to access the spreadsheet.)

If you are still having trouble, use a desktop/laptop computer, log into the MFP website and try clicking the link.

And sometimes, it's just Google having issues.

If those don't work, leave your info on this thread and someone will enter it for you. :)

For those who are new to MFP, or to this type challenge, here is an explanation of some of the spreadsheet column headings:

MFP SW - your weight when you first initially started using MFP. (MFP Starting Weight)
Starting Weight - your weight at the beginning of this challenge
Challenge Target - the weight you are aiming for at the end of this challenge
UGW - the weight you would like to be at the very end of your fitness journey - (Ultimate Goal Weight).

Hope this helps with your fitness journey.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding the spreadsheet!
  • pdxfit2015
    pdxfit2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this community! It will work so great with my hectic life!!
  • crazylibraluv
    crazylibraluv Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    The spreadsheet is just an added tool to use. It is not required to use the spreadsheet in order to participate in this challenge. o:)

You can enter your weight on the day of your normal weigh-in. Just find the date range on the spreadsheet that corresponds with your particular weigh-in day and enter your weight in that column.

For those who do not weigh weekly, please PREFILL the "Weigh-In Weeks", with your last known weight, until the week of your next actual Weigh-In week.

Enter your Starting Weight in the column with the heading that is highlighted in pink.

Spreadsheet Link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x26LLy5B070Qio0VtTM4CaZ0BvQkja1Pl-04RMpPFyI/edit?usp=sharing

Some folks have had trouble entering info on the spreadsheet.
    Make sure you have google sheets app downloaded to your device.
    (It's too hard to use my Android tablet for this so I use my ProBook laptop to access the spreadsheet.)

If you are still having trouble, use a desktop/laptop comapper, log into the MFP website and try clicking the link.

And sometimes, it's just Google having issues.

If those don't work, leave your info on this thread and someone will enter it for you. :)

For those who are new to MFP, or to this type challenge, here is an explanation of some of the spreadsheet column headings:

MFP SW - your weight when you first initially started using MFP. (MFP Starting Weight)
    Starting Weight - your weight at the beginning of this challenge
    Challenge Target - the weight you are aiming for at the end of this challenge
    UGW - the weight you would like to be at the very end of your fitness journey - (Ultimate Goal Weight).

Hope this helps with your fitness journey.

I be posting my weight using a weight tracker app
  • Parsniphead
    Parsniphead Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I only have a tablet and cannot add my name unfortunately. I will try to access from work but this may be difficu!t.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    I only have a tablet and cannot add my name unfortunately. I will try to access from work but this may be difficu!t.

I added your name to the spreadsheet. :)

• Parsniphead
    Parsniphead Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :)
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hah! Someone accidentally duplicated my entry (Kethra). ^_^ Wasn't me! Just checked the spreadsheet wallago and it was duplicated. Someone might have accidentally done a fill from the row above and overwrote someone else's? I don't have time to riffle through the revisions to see. Might need to remove the duplicate please!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I'm not able to add my name as I'm on my phone 99% of the time.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    kethra wrote: »
    Hah! Someone accidentally duplicated my entry (Kethra). ^_^ Wasn't me! Just checked the spreadsheet wallago and it was duplicated. Someone might have accidentally done a fill from the row above and overwrote someone else's? I don't have time to riffle through the revisions to see. Might need to remove the duplicate please!

@kethra It was me. When I make the spreadsheet each challenge, I always copy the list of of the remaining participants from the last challenge and add them to the current challenge. I checked and you were in the last challenge, so your name was already on the list when you added it this time. ;) I removed the duplicate name. :)

• cycletrak1
    Options

@typeitdaily I always copy the list of of the remaining participants from the last challenge and add them to the current challenge. Your name is already on the list. :)

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »

@typeitdaily I always copy the list of of the remaining participants from the last challenge and add them to the current challenge. Your name is already on the list. :)

Thank you!!
  • crazylibraluv
    Options
    MY WEIGHT

Dec 1st.....159 lbs
    Dec 31st.....154 lbs
  • crazylibraluv
    Options
    MY WEIGHT

Dec 1st.....159 lbs
    Dec 31st.....154 lbs

MY WEIGHT

Jan 1st.....154 lbs
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I got an error when I put in my week one weight. Anyone know what I might have done wrong?
  • pmb0602
    pmb0602 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    aquarabbit wrote: »
    I got an error when I put in my week one weight. Anyone know what I might have done wrong?

You aren't doing anything wrong. I got errors as well. Looks like there may be an issue with the formulas in the spreadsheet. Great job on the loss!!!!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    aquarabbit wrote: »

@aquarabbit You didn't do anything wrong. You had a nice loss!

@pmb0602 is correct, there was an error in Column K's formula on some of the lines in that column. I fixed it.

@pmb0602 Nice loss for you too Pam!

• kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It also looks like the column sums formulas (and maybe the averages) are messed up along the top. They're only doing sums of rows 5 - 8
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    kethra wrote: »
    It also looks like the column sums formulas (and maybe the averages) are messed up along the top. They're only doing sums of rows 5 - 8

@kethra Thanks for catching that. :# *egg on face* I fixed it. :)

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Thanks for clarifying everyone. Great job to all this week!