Weekly Post 01.01. - 07.01.2017

Options
2»

Replies

• mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I've had two low days, which wasn't exactly my plan! It worked fine and I feel so much better, but today I've already been nibbling in my baking cupboard. At least I logged the damage! I'm going to chug a couple of glasses of water now to fill me up then brush my teeth because I'm heading out for groceries! Never a good idea to grocery shop when feeling like my goal for grocery shopping is hitting the candy isle! Ugghh! :s
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Fast day completed. I did really well. Until the can of rum in the fridge held me down and forced me to drink it. Thus making me eat a handful of salted peanuts.
    Sigh. Still calling it a win though as my calories before the rum and peanuts was 428
  • orlcam
    orlcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You're in the matrix Mama...there is no candy isle. <say it with me>
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    THERE IS NO CANDY ISLE THERE IS NO CANDY ISLE..........repeat!!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Wow, the mantra is working!!

Have finished my fast day and it was pretty perfect. But then I was very busy on my first day back.... first day of courses with my 2nd year apprentices after a year of absence and we started with theoretical exams and preparations for practical exams (they so love me for that, lol...but it gets them to study the work we did together in the first year). Practical exams on tomorrow and Monday...
  • flossyruby1
    flossyruby1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Second fast day planned for today. So far, my FD's have been pretty good. I'm still not super consistent with tracking on my non FD, but ultimately, if the scale heads south, then it isn't a big deal. I've added some HIIT a couple of days a week. That's been interesting because I don't typically get my heart rate up really high, especially when I walk. We inherited an Air Dyne stationary bike and it makes it really easy to do intervals. I do the for about 20 minutes then head out immediately for a brisk 30 minute walk. We'll see how that translates on the scale too!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Good job Flossy. Not logging on NFDs and still losing weight....pretty perfect! Good job on the HIIT too!

I've had a pretty good second half of the week and today was really good. A ride and a power walk in the snow and 50 squats as well as landing within my cals. Pretty awesome Saturday :p . Cooked a very nice meal for dinner and have 3 meals portioned out from the 'leftovers'. I also cooked a pumpkin curry soup - 5 portions. My last pumpkin of the season...will have to start working with other veggie soups again :o . Together with my fast day chilli in the freezer my meals for 3 fast days and 3 NFDs from Sunday to Friday are set. Planning a session on my rebounder tomorrow and maybe another walk in the snow. It's so cold atm, that the snow is nice and fluffy :)

Enjoy your weekend!