Binged last nite

Options
I ended up bingeing on sugar last nite. There was no reason. I was frustrated as it was day 4 of LCHF and the scale hasnt moved and my pants felt tight. I'm just pissed at myself. When I did keto this past October, anytime I wanted something that was not on my keto plan, I wld reach for something similar but on plan and I did great. Good news is all junk is out of the house. Just telling on myself. Thx

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Confession is good for the soul. Now it's behind you where it can stay! :blush:
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is always a tough one for me. Days 4-7. If I'm going to slip, that's when. Keep it going on track. :)

It always helps to get carbage out of the house. :) Good move.
  • Danyae17
    Danyae17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 4 here for me. I woke up with the shakes and high anxiety! I am a chocolate addict so I'm shocked that I have gone this far without it. Keep pushing through!
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    It happens. Don't look back. That's not where you are going anyway. Keep your eyes facing forward to avoid bumping into anything else. :)
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the human race!
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thx everybody! I hope to b back at it 2day!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    cstehansen wrote: »
    It happens. Don't look back. That's not where you are going anyway. Keep your eyes facing forward to avoid bumping into anything else. :)

Laughing out loud at this one regarding...eyes facing forward...not bumping into things...spasmodic torticollis...never mind...it made me laugh. <3 I'm still grinning. :p
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Danyae17 wrote: »
    Day 4 here for me. I woke up with the shakes and high anxiety! I am a chocolate addict so I'm shocked that I have gone this far without it. Keep pushing through!

For a nice chocolate fix, especially the time of year I have a cup of spicy keto hot cocoa, it's a cup of unsweetened almond milk a tablespoon of cocoa powder and sweetener to taste a pinch of salt and a little vanilla, for spice I add a dash of cayenne but it can be left out. It's actually extra good with a shot of fireball lol but I steer clear of that when I'm working on losing weight. Just whisk it all together over low heat till smooth and creamy.

I second this!! During this (short) cold season in the desert, everyone around here is drinking mexican hot chocolate and I felt like i was missing out...THEN I googled keto cocoa and this wonderful concoction appeared. It's delicious!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of the above. You are not alone. I google things allot after I eat sugar, just to remind myself that it's way more common to slip than not.

Hugs. It's just food.

DON'T QUIT!
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You can do the thing.
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thk u everybody!