Wanting to Lose 10 - Are you like me? Add me!

Options
Hi everyone! Happy Holidays

I am about 141 lbs and I'm hoping to get back down to around 130. I've been at this weight and lower before, but some of my poor eating habits have caused me to gain weight in recent months. I know that I am not overweight, but I do not feel like I am my best physical self at this weight.

I would like support around staying within my calorie budget. I have set my calories to fall between 1700 and 1800 a day. I know that this calorie window will make my weight loss happen more slowly, but I need to have a calorie goal that is sustainable and doable. I'm very active in and outside of my job. I think that a lower calorie goal would send me into binge mode at night and I can't have that. Slow and steady for me.

If you have similar goals like to team up please add me!

Replies

• pagefan
    pagefan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    add me if you like... i am in a similar boat, 10-12 lbs to goal...
  • avaughn34
    avaughn34 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm about 141-143lb right now and trying to get to about 130 lb.
  • rionahlarsen
    rionahlarsen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I would like to get down to 125 or so, and tone up. My current weight is 133 ish. It's so hard to stay good all of the time!
  • debz126
    debz126 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can I join I'm currently hovering between 126-128 lbs. Want to get back to my 118-120lbs, just need some motivation.
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.
    126lbs wanting to lose another 10 at least!!
  • Smcptn
    Smcptn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :) I am exactly the same place you are at!! Let's do this together!
  • Indy408
    Indy408 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yep same way. I've lost about 20 lbs, another 10 to go to get to 130! Anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • ekim7
    ekim7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same prolly looking to lose like 7-10 lbs or so :) You can add if you'd like!
  • runningkel
    runningkel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ditto!! I've got about 7-10 pounds to goal (I lost 19 last year)...when you don't have that much to go it can get frustrating! :)
  • mllefillebee
    mllefillebee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm hovering at 129 and want to get back to 115! Anyone feel free to add me, I'm sort of a noob here and need motivation badly!
  • ZenDoggie
    ZenDoggie Posts: 74 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi All! Sort of new... 5'3 130lbs size 0 jeans. I'm very muscular. My goal now is to decrease body fat instead of losing pounds. I'm eating around 1700-2000 cals daily depending on how intense my workouts are. I Was 155lbs and a size 8 jeans about 2 years ago.
  • lisaspellman
    lisaspellman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are all in the same boat. I hover around 142 but would like to be 135 or lighter if possible. So glad I found this group!
  • nra195
    nra195 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please add me too....would like to lose 10 lbs. As I get older it's seems to be harder. Need to start exercising..... :smile:
  • nra195
    nra195 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add everyone?
  • karen12312
    karen12312 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm also looking for friends whom want to lose about £10. I'm 5ftvtall and weigh134 pounds
    Exercise regularly but trying to change my eating habits
    Love chocolate so it's hard
  • shabbal
    shabbal Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Need some motivation + push! Would like to say bye-bye to 8-10 lbs!
  • kgailvincent
    kgailvincent Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Looking to get my body to 18-20%bf, which is about 10-12 more lbs of body fat that need to be burned off add me if you'd like! I've been keto for almost a year and revisiting psmf for a second round.
  • AutumnDancer26
    AutumnDancer26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this group! I'm 6'0 and 170 lbs (which is a good weight for me) but I'm looking to loose those last 10 or so pounds, and get my bf percentage down to be more toned overall. Add me if you like!
  • Charlene_1985
    Charlene_1985 Posts: 122 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes me too. I am currently 131, looking to be 120-125. I'm very active and I run. I use a Fitbit Charge HR and sync to MFP. I currently am aiming at about a deficit of 300 per day which gives me about 1800-2000 calories. Please add me.
  • scbell5
    scbell5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this group! I'm 42, 5'3", and at 115 lbs. as of yesterday, trying to get down to 105 lbs. I did it back in 2014, and stayed there for over a year and a half. Now, I'm trying to get back (moved twice in less than 3 months, so it was kind of stressful, and now we live in a town where seafood and eating out are SO tempting! Anyway, I set my NET calories (not total for the day) to 1000 on MFP. I usually eat around 1300-1400 a day. Trying to make my size 4 pants a bit more comfy.

Feel free to add me as a friend on MFP and on Garmin Connect (scbell5 is my profile name on both).