Spreadsheet

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Let me know if you can get in and what you think about the new format. (It's not all done, just the first week, as I want comments first.)
  • taniajoh
    taniajoh Posts: 30 Member
    Hi ,
    looks good! I could see the document but not enter my name etc so I sent you an access request.
    Are we supposed to start filling it in now?
  • lemurcat12
    Are you on your phone? I'm not sure they can be modified from a phone, we've had that issue before. I'll check into it.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Looks good! I am not able to put in my information. The spreadsheet says "view only".
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    I had to load Google Sheets before I could edit on my phone.
  • lemurcat12
    I might have the spreadsheet screwed up -- will check on it.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,299 Member
    Spreadsheet says view only but gives the option to request access - so I've sent a request to the owner - let me know if you get it!
  • lemurcat12
    Can people check it again -- it looks to me like it should be accessible now.
  • lemurcat12
    Okay, I think I figured it out and it should work now (really!).

I'm also accepting any request I receive, but I hope this fixes it.
  • SunshineLisa1968
    SunshineLisa1968 Posts: 36 Member
    Hello all, I believe I have added my name and information to the spreadsheet. Thanks for including me I look forward to meeting each of you!
  • lemurcat12
    Welcome!
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 131 Member
    All ok I have added my name and information to the spreadsheet Looking forward to the weigh-in :)
  • PinkCheek9498
    PinkCheek9498 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi all, I found a link to this group in another thread, hope its okay that I joined. If not please disregard my information on the spreadsheet. : ) Sounds like a good place for motivation and encouragement.
  • lemurcat12
    Welcome, happy to have new members!

I'm Stephanie, and have somehow ended up coordinating this group. I recommend it and have a huge affection for it because it was one of the first things I discovered when joining in March 2014 (I think St Patrick's Day to Easter that year), and was a member when losing 75 lbs (200 when I joined, bouncing around 125 for the past 18 months or so, although a bit up now). It's definitely fun to have a smaller group to share goals and encouragement with!
  • lemurcat12
    Filled in the rest of the spreadsheet. I decided that with my daily goals I am going to change my totals each time I complete them.
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 131 Member
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Filled in the rest of the spreadsheet. I decided that with my daily goals I am going to change my totals each time I complete them.

Good idea.
  • Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    started
  • lilac_bunny
    lilac_bunny Posts: 137 Member
    edited January 2017
    I haven't done one of these before. I can see the Halloween sheet all filled in, and then 3 sheets which only have one box in the corner. Is that right?
  • lemurcat12
    If you follow the link in the first post in this thread you should get to a spreadsheet for the New Years-St Patrick's Day challenge. You shouldn't see multiple charts. Is it not taking you there?