Let's update!

Options
How is everyone doing with their nutrition goals? It's been a slow start for me. I am taking it a day at a time. Adding more healthy eating, such as smoothies for breakfast. Keep drinking lots of water.

Replies

• natashab61
    natashab61 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am trying to avoid sugar and binge eating. I sometimes don't eat much all day and honestly eat a crop tons at night. I really trying to be consistent with my intake of food.
  • bluebell67
    bluebell67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, today is my first day of my journey. I've tried to lose weight before but for some reason I always give up around week 5. I need it to be different this time so any advice will be most welcome.
  • natashab61
    natashab61 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bluebell67 wrote: »
    Hello ladies, today is my first day of my journey. I've tried to lose weight before but for some reason I always give up around week 5. I need it to be different this time so any advice will be most welcome.

I am the same way. Lose 10 lbs and then back up. I think maybe post your goal in this group and do a check in weekly. Another BIG recommendation I have is listening to the Foodist podcast which talks and focuses on making good habits and decisions even after a few falls.
  • dkayser1962
    dkayser1962 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Usually give up after 5-6 weeks. I'm determined this time will be different. Trying to get healthier, and drop some of the many medications. I'm limited due to injuries and health issues. Right now, the only real exercise I can get is in the pool at the gym, which I go to twice a week. Hopefully, I can expand to 3 times a week. This is the end of the first week, and I've made it through, tracking everything I eat. I need others with like goals, to keep me accountable.