You've gotta love Tom Naughton

Sunny_Bunny_
Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
"With all these healthy choices sitting on the shelves in grocery stores and cafeterias all over America, I predict the nation’s diabetes crisis will soon be nothing but a bad memory."

I love sarcasm. You just have to appreciate it for it's "are you freakin kidding me" tone. Tom must love sarcasm too and has a lot of "AYFKM" moments.

Here he discovers there are so many "healthy" foods available, ready to eat that surely our healths problems are all solved. There's "healthy food" a plenty!

http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.php/2017/01/09/wow-look-at-all-the-foods-that-are-good-for-you/

And just in case you haven't seen his movie, full of this same humor and lots of funny/not funny realizations, please check it out.

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Read the comments.
    "How do you think grapes reproduce?" :joy:
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Haha!

Looks like a Who's Who of Food Rogues and Unpronounceables.

Good thing our friends at Kellogg's, et al., set the record straight!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    That was wonderful in a terrifying way.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    The sad part is the majority of people don't know soybean oil and such are bad for you. In fact, many people hear "soybean" and think it is a healthy alternative to that terrible red meat.
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    @Sunny_Bunny_ Tom is a riot! I adore him.
  • VSGJOE
    VSGJOE Posts: 19 Member
    Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed the video.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    This is good....Only about 1/3 of the way through it, but definitely like the humor aspect.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    :D Love him! LOVE him!

chuckle chuckle, grape nuts...