You've gotta love Tom Naughton

Options
Sunny_Bunny_
Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
"With all these healthy choices sitting on the shelves in grocery stores and cafeterias all over America, I predict the nation’s diabetes crisis will soon be nothing but a bad memory."

I love sarcasm. You just have to appreciate it for it's "are you freakin kidding me" tone. Tom must love sarcasm too and has a lot of "AYFKM" moments.

Here he discovers there are so many "healthy" foods available, ready to eat that surely our healths problems are all solved. There's "healthy food" a plenty!

http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.php/2017/01/09/wow-look-at-all-the-foods-that-are-good-for-you/

And just in case you haven't seen his movie, full of this same humor and lots of funny/not funny realizations, please check it out.

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    Read the comments.
    "How do you think grapes reproduce?" :joy:
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Haha!

Looks like a Who's Who of Food Rogues and Unpronounceables.

Good thing our friends at Kellogg's, et al., set the record straight!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    That was wonderful in a terrifying way.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    The sad part is the majority of people don't know soybean oil and such are bad for you. In fact, many people hear "soybean" and think it is a healthy alternative to that terrible red meat.
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_ Tom is a riot! I adore him.
  • VSGJOE
    VSGJOE Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed the video.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    This is good....Only about 1/3 of the way through it, but definitely like the humor aspect.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    :D Love him! LOVE him!

chuckle chuckle, grape nuts...