I need help/advice

Options
2»

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    So I noticed that this thread was started in February. How have things been going since then? Been sticking to a plan?
  • jeslynn24
    jeslynn24 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @captbklee thank you for asking. In all honesty I gave up on myself! Life got too busy and overwhelming for me that I threw in the towel. However, yesterday I started my journey AGAIN!! If i want to be around to see my children graduate i need to do this. Yep, If I am to be it's up to me. So, let's see how I do this go round.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Well good luck and don't be shy about asking for support
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    jeslynn24 wrote: »
    @captbklee thank you for asking. In all honesty I gave up on myself! Life got too busy and overwhelming for me that I threw in the towel. However, yesterday I started my journey AGAIN!! If i want to be around to see my children graduate i need to do this. Yep, If I am to be it's up to me. So, let's see how I do this go round.

You can do this! I know I have personally fallen off the wagon more times that I can count. I have given up on my goal weight in life, I have taken it out on my body by eating whatever was in my face.

But you have to realize you are more important than food! It has taken awhile for me to come to that realization. We eat to live, not live to eat! With the support of these great peeps here we can help you through the journey! ;)