Back for a lil MFP!

Options
Gooood evening 30s peeps...I use to be on MFP back in the day and it was flipping fantastic for getting motivated...recipes...talking to other people and well...new year...and new meee and it's time to get on the healthy train again!...I feel like I should do a choo choo or something...anyways...hope everyone is having an awesome weekend...I do running daily...p90x3 and hockey a couple nights a week!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I do almost daily dvd workouts at home, 2x weekly weight lifting(if gym is avail), try to run at least once--but it doesn't always happen!
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I do almost daily dvd workouts at home, 2x weekly weight lifting(if gym is avail), try to run at least once--but it doesn't always happen!

Wow that is awesome!!! You're a beast!!!
  • RobinRenee5483
    RobinRenee5483 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I tried P90X about two years ago and I'm still not sure if my brain has caught up with with what happened...lol.
  • bHarrison04
    bHarrison04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I have been hit or miss on here for YEARS. Now I'm just sick of gaining and need to get it together, so I'm back too. :)
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Welcome back. I have been hit or miss on here for YEARS. Now I'm just sick of gaining and need to get it together, so I'm back too. :)

Wooohoooo well welcome back to you too miss :)
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I too am back again it’s been a long 2016 and stress of work and life I have put on weight instead of continuing to take it off. So here I am back at it again logging my foods and using the gym at work Monday through Thursday, as well as at home dvd’s and weight training.
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Annie831 wrote: »
    I too am back again it’s been a long 2016 and stress of work and life I have put on weight instead of continuing to take it off. So here I am back at it again logging my foods and using the gym at work Monday through Thursday, as well as at home dvd’s and weight training.

Wooohoooo welcome back annie!! I love me some at home workouts and running!! I think you are going to kick some serious boooooty
  • Annie831
    Options

Wooohoooo welcome back annie!! I love me some at home workouts and running!! I think you are going to kick some serious boooooty

you better believe it!!!!
  • showerbeer182
    Options

you better believe it!!!!

Ooooooh yah high fives!!!
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I know this is probably a dumb question but how do you all motivate yourselves to workout at home? Our home isn't big enough for a dedicated room and I used to do my workouts in the living room. I just can't seem to muster myself up for working out at home. Would love some tips!
  • Annie831
    Options
    escalada22 wrote: »
    I know this is probably a dumb question but how do you all motivate yourselves to workout at home? Our home isn't big enough for a dedicated room and I used to do my workouts in the living room. I just can't seem to muster myself up for working out at home. Would love some tips!

Not dumb at all I struggle with this all the time honestly my daughter is a great motivator to get me to do it because she likes to work out with me other times it's literally me talking my self up to do it like it's only 30min stop being lazy just do it all of this runs through my head daily. And some days I give in and don't work out and then i skip the next day and so on. I know if I miss one day then I will stop all together for a week or more so knowing that I can not miss one day is a big thing for me too.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I do my workouts in the living room early morning. I don't have to motivate myself because it's my routine. If I want to workout during the day, I go in the "guest" room(transitioning it to my Zen/workout room) and use my treadmill or laptop for a video. It would be harder to motivate myself to get ready to leave the house...So much more planning involved.
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Ooooooh baby the struggle is reeeeeallly...real...haha but I just force myself I guesss...I mean p90x3 is 30 mins soooo it's tough but in the end I am glad I did it annnd i usually drink a cup of tea and eat a lil snack to high five myself :)