Level one

Options
EllieBMackal
EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
edited January 2017 in Social Groups
In this discussion we will discuss how the week went. When we did it. How it was. And any motivational stuff we have for other member and ourselves or questions we have. Literally everything about the first week. Good luck babes.

Replies

• EllieBMackal
    Options
    Day one done for me already! I cant believe it. I am so gonna feel it tomorrow though. how is today going for you?
  • kt0504
    kt0504 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 1 just done and wow I think it's going to hurt tomorrow! Didn't realise just quite how out of exercise condition I had got!! Going to persist and know it will get easier! Feeling motivated to keep to it!
  • leanneclarke2012
    leanneclarke2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im on day 5 today :) its hard work and i ache like mad but i love it
  • EllieBMackal
    Options
    Wow great job. day two was a bit harder because i was sore and tired but im loving it so far as well. Its so nice having you guys on this journey with me
  • leanneclarke2012
    Options
    Yeah ive been sore since starting it hopefully itll disappear soon but its a ache i love at least i know im doing good :smiley:
  • kt0504
    kt0504 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just completed day two now, my calf muscles are really feeling it ouch! Guess I need to stretch more!
  • EllieBMackal
    Options
    mine today wasn't the best. I took a lot of rests and was worried that im being too noisy for the neighbours downstairs. But I did it nonetheless so yay
  • leanneclarke2012
    Options
    Awww bless u, itll get easier. Ive had my weekly weigh in today and ive lost 6lb! Lost 3.5cm off my waist and 4.5 cm off my hips amongst other cms from thighs and bust :) im well chuffed
  • LZDNVG
    LZDNVG Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Day one for me! I am 205 and have 2 babies in the last 2 years (girl Nov 2015 and another girl Nov 2016)

I did 30DS 2.5 years ago and lost 5 inches around my waist and hips so I'm excited to do this again!

LETS DO THIS!
  • EllieBMackal
    Options
    oh bless them! They are both at such a beautiful age i am sure they are a handful though. AND YES WE CAN DO THIS ! I have my weigh in tomorrow and if i lost 4.5 cms id be so happy but i doubt it hehe. great job everyone
  • leanneclarke2012
    Options
    I didnt think id lost any cms in just a week, im sure you will do great :) make sure you let us know your results. Im on day 6today and jillian is right my endurance is improving :smiley:
  • leanneclarke2012
    Options
    I have 2 babies too, well my oldest isnt a baby no more hes 4 lol and i have a 9month old boy too :blush: they definitely keep me on my toes haha
  • LZDNVG
    Options
    I have 2 babies and a 6 year old :smiley: if I don't just do it now I'll never do it! I'm so busy but now is the time. I'm 32 and it's never going to get easier. We can do this...

Good luck on your weigh ins!
  • stewartmisty88
    stewartmisty88 Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Just finished Day 2! Boy o boy am i tired. It was a teeny tiny bit easier today...im sure its from being sore and not going balls to the wall. Butttt I DID IT. Maybe a few SHORT breaks here and there tho. Im a mother to 3. Oldest 6 youngest 6 months. Glad to have you ladies for support.
  • dazaliah
    dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just joined. Did Day 1 yesterday!! Jumping and me aren't great friends as I'm a bit top heavy but I loved the workout! Can't wait for Day 2 this evening!! My calves are a little tight this morning. I have a seven year old boy who is very energetic! Want to be able to catch up with him!
  • LZDNVG
    Options
    Just finished day 3 OMG HELP
  • stewartmisty88
    stewartmisty88 Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Day 3: I had to modify the jump ropes. Going from jumping jacks to jump ropes just about killllsss me lol im way out of shape. Instead of jumping feet together im alternating my feet as i jump. I know itll get easier tho and i cant wait. Im still taking very short breaks...im a smoker so i think its impacting my abilty to finish without stopping. Keep up the good wrk ladies. Id love to hear how things are going for you guys as well.
  • leanneclarke2012
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Im on day 9 today i finally stopped acheing all over after about a week and my endurance has improved but i still struggle on the jump rope straight after the jumping jacks lol. I always seem to get a second wind of energy towards the end when you do it all from start to finish on the last round. Perservear with it though because it does get abit easier. Keep it up ladies :)
  • EllieBMackal
    Options
    ohh nice. tomorrow is my 6th day. ive lost 1.5 kgs so like 3 and a bit pounds but im sure most of it is water weight. Good luck everyone
  • EllieBMackal
    Options
    I'm on day 7, only lost 1lb so far but I did have to take a break for 2 days because I injured my leg whilst doing a squat!

oh shame i hope you're better now. 1lb is better than no lbs :)