Are you up for a Mini Challenge?

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
The most important tool in weight loss is what we eat. Sure exercise is important but food is number one. We HAVE to eat to live, so that demon we face daily. This mini goal is one I want you to embrace throughout this entire challenge. It's not going to be easy, and at times not fun but it will help you see what works and what doesn't. I want you to track everything that passes your lips, the good, the bad and the ugly. That means, food, snacks, water, soda, gum..everything. Track as if everyone is watching. Of course you can cheat, but in the end your only cheating yourself. Who's ready to be completely honest with themselves? Join me and let's get to tracking!7nh712bb8l3w.png

Replies

• pmb0602
    pmb0602 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot! Is this for a mini time frame or the length of the challenge?
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    This is for the length of the challenge. Of course its up to you how long you want to do it. I think its a good way to review week to week whats working and what might not be
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been diligent in tracking since I started MFP in September. This has been the most effective tool in showing me just how much every little bite adds up. It also shows where you are lacking or going overboard in nutrients. This challenge is a great reminder to keep it up!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking like crazy with my food logging for the past year. I'm definitely going to be a lot more proactive at tracking my food. I'm in!
  • lisag1288
    lisag1288 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    How did the tracking go this week? Remember track everything that passes your lips.
  • guest0713
    guest0713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I love mini challenges -- they give me that extra push to excel. I like to prove people wrong, to win, even if only against myself :smiley: