1 crappy, 2 happy

Options
2»

Replies

• brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

yes ! onward. haha :) i did the same exact thing. lost 5lb before the holidays, gained them back, hope to lose part of them this week!

We've got this!!
  • PrincessMangoxChicago
    Options
    Happy: it was my first time eating out in a long time, I avoided it because I was afraid I would fall into some unhealthy choices...but i didnt! I went to breakfast and found a meal for 490calories and 20g of protein. I chose a side of fruit as well. I was proud of myself. My boyfriend is very supportive of me and didn't try to tempt me with anything. :) it was a nice date.
    Happy: I worked out today even though I feel like I'm running out of steam today! I just need a nice big nap :) But the old me would just lie on the couch and bum around. but I'm surrounded by such positive and motivated people, I knew it wasn't a choice for me :)
    Crappy: arm is feeling sore in a bad way :/ hope I didn't do something to it.time to rest for the evening and stretch out!
  • katyotta
    katyotta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Crappy: arm is feeling sore in a bad way :/ hope I didn't do something to it.time to rest for the evening and stretch out!

Hope your arm is feeling better!

For me this week:
    Happy - Diet is going okay, started losing slowly.
    Crappy - I am not yet finished with my online certificate (carreer related) and I'm cramming to finish.
    Happy - Went to Zumba this weekend. I work full time and have a little kid, so the weekend is the only time I can usually fit in a good workout.
  • PrincessMangoxChicago
    Options
    I love love love zumba:) more stress relief than a workout for me. Glad I found it.